Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: New functions

Administrator

New functions

If you go to the bottom of any thread you will see who read it and who is actively viewing the thread. As well the navigation menu has changed. All of it is in the admincp. Were as before I had to add a 3rd part addon or edit a template to add a link to the navbar. With it in the admincp it is so much easier to add links to the navbar. So the board links are under Huskermax BBS tab in the navigation menu drop down and the the "rules" link is by it's self and not in a drop down.

The activity stream is new. It shows it by poster and it will record the past 5 days of stuff (this started today, so nothing from last week), you can also see this in a posters profile. You can filter this stream how you want. There is a filter link in the top right corner. If you like the old way just click on the "what's new" tab and then click on "new posts" under that.

Born a Nebraskan, raised a Nebraskan, will die a Nebraskan!! Go Big Red!

Men of Israel, consider carefully what you intend to do to these men. Some time ago Theudas appeared, claiming to be somebody, and about four hundred men rallied to him. He was killed, all his followers were dispersed, and it all came to nothing. After him, Judas the Galilean appeared in the days of the census and led a band of people in revolt. He too was killed, and all his followers were scattered. Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God.” - Gamalie the Pharisee - Addressing the Sanhedrin regarding the new group called Christians
    "I support collecting more in taxes from people with high incomes who choose to actually pay taxes at lower tax rates than use lawyers and accountants to avoid taxes at higher tax rates," he wrote. "Some tax revenues at low tax rates is a heckuva lot better than no tax revenues at high tax rates." - Art Laffer (on 999 plan)

Ayyy!
    Approximately 41° 12' 19" N, 96° 9' 29" W
    Are we going to call the new functions "Stalker Tools?"

Who really cares who has read what? Or when?

Blackshirt
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskerMark View Post

Your just mad cause they didn't add more bananas!

Quote Originally Posted by RussianRed View Post
    Your just mad cause they didn't add more bananas!

All Big 10
    If I linger over a post of a pretty girl will it be recorded?
    "It doesn't matter where you start or how people perceive you now or what your potential is. ... It's going to be how this football team comes together and meets the challenges ... I like our potential, but there's a lot of teams that like their potential. It's going to be how we put things together, how we grow and how we come together as a team. It's not going to be the best collection of talent, it's going to be the best team. ...." - Bo Pelini, Big 10 Media Days, 2014

Any way to opt out?

Heisman

Quote Originally Posted by huskrthill View Post
    I tend to agree. I really don't care who's read what threads, nor is it any big deal if others can see what threads I've read. But I really fail to see the legitimate purpose of these new functions, and they COULD be used to cyber-stalk someone, should they choose.

Husker Fan

Quote Originally Posted by McKinneyTXHusker View Post
    and they COULD be used to cyber-stalk someone, should they choose.
    this.

Heisman

Quote Originally Posted by huskrthill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by McKinneyTXHusker View Post
    I tend to agree. I really don't care who's read what threads, nor is it any big deal if others can see what threads I've read. But I really fail to see the legitimate purpose of these new functions, and they COULD be used to cyber-stalk someone, should they choose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskers57 View Post
    this.
    No comment at all on this, Medic???