Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Screening of 1971 Nebraska-Oklahoma at NYC watch site

Administrator

Screening of 1971 Nebraska-Oklahoma at NYC watch site

Passing along this late-breaking info from the Big Apple. Saturday night's the night!

Who: All Nebraska Football Fans

What: Screening of the classic 1971 Nebraska Oklahoma Game broadcast on ABC on Thanksgiving Day -- The Game of the Century. Hosted by Vinny Johar and Patrick Malloy

Where: The Irish Rogue, at 356 West 44th St., New York, NY, 212-445-0131. We have reserved the upstairs room.

When: Saturday, June 2, 5 to 9 p.m. EDT

Why: Because this is probably the greatest game ever played. Copies of the book The Game of the Century: Nebraska vs. Oklahoma in College Football’s Ultimate Battle, by Michael Corcoran, will be available for purchase.

Folks can call me at work with any questions they may have at 212-750-8033 or 973-337-7647.

-- Patrick Malloy

Hope Nebraska wins

We should start a prediction thread with a $10,000 grand prize for the winner. I'll get it started

NU 35
    OU 31

Junior Varsity
    I checked the mail again today and no plane tickets. What's up???????

On a serious side have fun.
    Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.

All Big 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonder Monds Fan View Post
    We should start a prediction thread with a $10,000 grand prize for the winner. I'll get it started

NU 35
    OU 31
    OK. I'll say OU 31, NU 28. I hate to say it, but no way Rodgers catches that 3rd down pass on the final drive a second time.

Moving on...

Welcome Coach Riley! Go Big Red!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JHudson View Post
    Passing along this late-breaking info from the Big Apple. Saturday night's the night!

Who: All Nebraska Football Fans

What: Screening of the classic 1971 Nebraska Oklahoma Game broadcast on ABC on Thanksgiving Day -- The Game of the Century. Hosted by Vinny Johar and Patrick Malloy

Where: The Irish Rogue, at 356 West 44th St., New York, NY, 212-445-0131. We have reserved the upstairs room.

When: Saturday, June 2, 5 to 9 p.m. EDT

Why: Because this is probably the greatest game ever played. Copies of the book The Game of the Century: Nebraska vs. Oklahoma in College Football’s Ultimate Battle, by Michael Corcoran, will be available for purchase.

Folks can call me at work with any questions they may have at 212-750-8033 or 973-337-7647.

-- Patrick Malloy
    Very cool! Wish I was in the area this weekend. GBR!

Husker Fan

I wouldn't be surprised to see Poyer make an appearance there.