Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Screening of 1971 Nebraska-Oklahoma at NYC watch site

Administrator

Screening of 1971 Nebraska-Oklahoma at NYC watch site

Passing along this late-breaking info from the Big Apple. Saturday night's the night!

Who: All Nebraska Football Fans

What: Screening of the classic 1971 Nebraska Oklahoma Game broadcast on ABC on Thanksgiving Day -- The Game of the Century. Hosted by Vinny Johar and Patrick Malloy

Where: The Irish Rogue, at 356 West 44th St., New York, NY, 212-445-0131. We have reserved the upstairs room.

When: Saturday, June 2, 5 to 9 p.m. EDT

Why: Because this is probably the greatest game ever played. Copies of the book The Game of the Century: Nebraska vs. Oklahoma in College Football’s Ultimate Battle, by Michael Corcoran, will be available for purchase.

Folks can call me at work with any questions they may have at 212-750-8033 or 973-337-7647.

-- Patrick Malloy

Hope Nebraska wins

We should start a prediction thread with a $10,000 grand prize for the winner. I'll get it started

NU 35
    OU 31

Junior Varsity
    I checked the mail again today and no plane tickets. What's up???????

On a serious side have fun.
    Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.

All Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonder Monds Fan View Post
    We should start a prediction thread with a $10,000 grand prize for the winner. I'll get it started

NU 35
    OU 31
    OK. I'll say OU 31, NU 28. I hate to say it, but no way Rodgers catches that 3rd down pass on the final drive a second time.

"It just shows that we're changing the program," Petteway said. "Coach Miles and the guys we have on our staff and our players, we're changing the culture of Nebraska basketball, and this is just the beginning for us." - HuskerOnline.com 2-16-2014

Quote Originally Posted by JHudson View Post
    Passing along this late-breaking info from the Big Apple. Saturday night's the night!

Who: All Nebraska Football Fans

What: Screening of the classic 1971 Nebraska Oklahoma Game broadcast on ABC on Thanksgiving Day -- The Game of the Century. Hosted by Vinny Johar and Patrick Malloy

Where: The Irish Rogue, at 356 West 44th St., New York, NY, 212-445-0131. We have reserved the upstairs room.

When: Saturday, June 2, 5 to 9 p.m. EDT

Why: Because this is probably the greatest game ever played. Copies of the book The Game of the Century: Nebraska vs. Oklahoma in College Football’s Ultimate Battle, by Michael Corcoran, will be available for purchase.

Folks can call me at work with any questions they may have at 212-750-8033 or 973-337-7647.

-- Patrick Malloy
    Very cool! Wish I was in the area this weekend. GBR!

I wouldn't be surprised to see Poyer make an appearance there.