Get HuskerMax on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are we?

Quote Originally Posted by Toby and Bruce View Post
    We are inclined to believe that it is the other way around. From our perspective, consciousness does not extend beyond death.
    Toby secretly believes that there is life after death, but he is afraid to tell you, Bruce.
    "The distinctive mark of the Christian, today more than ever, must be love for the poor, the weak, the suffering." Pope John Paul II

pray for me ;)
    We are all stardust.
    Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.Bill Watterson, cartoonist, "Calvin and Hobbes"

[QUOTE=ChitownHusker;952940]Toby secretly believes that there is life after death, but he is afraid to tell you, Bruce.[/QUOT

Yea, well, Toby is a wuss.

Oh...CRAP.

God of Huskermax

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownHusker View Post
    Sonuva has not been around for awhile, but he is not currently under suspension.
    He's closer than you think.

Quote Originally Posted by RedPhoenix View Post
    He's closer than you think.
    Who dropped the soap?

God of Huskermax

Quote Originally Posted by Toby and Bruce View Post
    Who dropped the soap?
    Who asked you?

"The distinctive mark of the Christian, today more than ever, must be love for the poor, the weak, the suffering." Pope John Paul II

Who asked you?
    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Thank you.

God of Huskermax

HuskerMax hide and seek champion.

HuskerMax hide and seek champion.
    You used to be witty and entertaining. Dismissed.

Head Lackey
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownHusker View Post
    Sonuva has not been around for awhile, but he is not currently under suspension.
    So Sonny's the magician -- he made himself disappear.
    Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.

All Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by ColoREDo View Post
    We are all stardust.
    Some are actually lint.
    "It just shows that we're changing the program," Petteway said. "Coach Miles and the guys we have on our staff and our players, we're changing the culture of Nebraska basketball, and this is just the beginning for us." - HuskerOnline.com 2-16-2014

Head Lackey
    Quote Originally Posted by huskernut View Post
    Some are actually lint.
    Carlos the Jackal was navel lint. not even worth a bullet.

Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.

God of Huskermax

Peek a boo champs.

Intellectual Patriot
    Mischevious badgers.
    Life Lesson: DO NOT LET THE MAN KEEP YOU DOWN! http://forum.huskermax.com/vbbs/show...er-King-Jr-Day
    "Yeah, saw that only Larry, Moe, and Curly had chimed-in before the thread was locked. C'est la vie when the cumulative IQ of those 3 shxxxeads is something less than 200, with Squatch nailing down 3rd place. Almost not worth the keystroke time expended reporting those twits, however..."

I love fan mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Nishioka View Post
    My name is Legion, for we are many.
    Great character, destroyed by Wes Bently's portrayal. Or POOR-trayal. Or betrayal.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dead Redemption View Post
    I'm guessing you two are magicians.

Can you show us how to pull Toby out of Bruce?
    That's just disgusting.

"Who am I? Can I conceal myself forevermore, pretend I'm not the man I was before? And must my name(s) until I die be no more than an alibi? Must I lie? How can I ever face my fellow men? How can I ever face myself again?" --Jean Valjean

Don't know why, but this passage from the Les Miserables musical just seems to fit this thread for some reason.

"Always be ready to make your defense to anyone who demands from you an accounting for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and reverence." 1 Peter 3:15-16 (NRSV)

Intellectual Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by LutheranHusker View Post
    "Who am I? Can I conceal myself forevermore, pretend I'm not the man I was before? And must my name(s) until I die be no more than an alibi? Must I lie? How can I ever face my fellow men? How can I ever face myself again?" --Jean Valjean

Don't know why, but this passage from the Les Miserables musical just seems to fit this thread for some reason.
    We should put on a showing of LeMis with sock puppets. We could stage it down by the river in a warm climate state. I know, let's do it in Austin. It would be perfect. And after our performance we can go out to lunch with Pops.
    Life Lesson: DO NOT LET THE MAN KEEP YOU DOWN! http://forum.huskermax.com/vbbs/show...er-King-Jr-Day
    "Yeah, saw that only Larry, Moe, and Curly had chimed-in before the thread was locked. C'est la vie when the cumulative IQ of those 3 shxxxeads is something less than 200, with Squatch nailing down 3rd place. Almost not worth the keystroke time expended reporting those twits, however..."

I love fan mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Red Rick View Post
    Great character, destroyed by Wes Bently's portrayal. Or POOR-trayal. Or betrayal.

We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor.