Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dodgers

Blackshirt
    Angels end up taking four of six from the Dodgers this season, way to go!
    !
    Huskers Uber Alles

Quote Originally Posted by CrnhskrBob View Post
    Amazingly, the Dodgers continue to hang in, as my Dodgers fail to take advantage of the Dodgers' losses!!

Sadly, Lincecum is a pariah, instead of the hero!!! As Cliff Lee, he fails to be the same, old Cy Young winner of the past!

If it weren't for Lincecum (thank you for the past), we would be right there, if not in 1st place. Of course, we are on a 3-game losing streak!!

Hold on to your hat... only a game out now

Husker Immortal
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIANTS SPANK THE dodgers 3 games in a row.....................shutouts all the way!!!!!!!!

Lincecum seems to have straghtened out, just in time to make a move to take over 1st place, all alone!

So, dodgers, thanks for the sweep. Without Kemp, you guys are nothing! Don't just take that from me. On MLB, they are saying the same thing.

GO GIANTS!!!

Recruit
    I'm a huge Dodger fan & all I have to say is our new management better be working on a blockbuster trade for a big bat!
    "Not the victory but the action; Not the goal but the game; In the deed the glory"
    Hartley Burr Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by CrnhskrBob View Post
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIANTS SPANK THE dodgers 3 games in a row.....................shutouts all the way!!!!!!!!

Lincecum seems to have straghtened out, just in time to make a move to take over 1st place, all alone!

So, dodgers, thanks for the sweep. Without Kemp, you guys are nothing! Don't just take that from me. On MLB, they are saying the same thing.

GO GIANTS!!!

I noticed the Dodgers are back in town the week before my birthday in September... thinking about flying out that way and catching a game or two, if things are still tight by then

Quote Originally Posted by SKL-N-BNZ View Post
    I'm a huge Dodger fan & all I have to say is our new management better be working on a blockbuster trade for a big bat!
    or a better trainer

Husker Immortal
    GO GIANTS!!!

In 1st place, all alone, after kickin' butt vs the Dodgers!! Tonight, we shut out the Reds, for 4 shutouts in a row! Baumgarner tosses a 1-hitter!!!! Whew! What a pitching staff. Hey, the bats are alive, also!!

Red Shirt
    Dodgers/Giants in epic battle for 1st place! Like the pick-ups that the Dodgers did, wish they could have landed Dempster though.

Want to gove a HUGH thumbs-up to my other team Seattle today! King Felix with a PERFECT GAME vs. the Rays! Way to go!!
    The hard is what makes it great.