Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: ESPN Gameday Preview Top 20

  1. #1
    Guest

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cody, WY
    Posts
    163

    ESPN Gameday Preview Top 20

    I caught the last 30 minutes this morning, which was 1-5 (USC, LSU, Oregon, Alabama and OU). I didn't see it being shown again soon (maybe this was a replay already).
    Did we show up in their top 20? where at? and any good insights? thanks

  2. #2
    Recruit

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sterling, Ks. By way of Cambridge, Ne. and Sterling, Co.
    Posts
    60
    missed it also. But seen 17th later.

  3. #3
    Red Shirt
    Bluto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Oregon Coast
    Posts
    1,317
    This may not be same one you heard (it has USC 2nd, LSU 1st), but it is dated 5/18/12.

    Huskers 24th - sheesh.

    http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ly-2012-top-25

  4. #4
    Recruit
    L.A.HuskerGil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valencia, CA
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskernation View Post
    I caught the last 30 minutes this morning, which was 1-5 (USC, LSU, Oregon, Alabama and OU). I didn't see it being shown again soon (maybe this was a replay already).
    Did we show up in their top 20? where at? and any good insights? thanks
    Hey Huskernation, didn't you move recently? LOL
    The love fest for USC is back! I really enjoyed the last couple of years when they took a back seat to everyone else!

  5. #5
    Guest

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Floribama
    Posts
    5,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluto View Post
    This may not be same one you heard (it has USC 2nd, LSU 1st), but it is dated 5/18/12.

    Huskers 24th - sheesh.

    http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ly-2012-top-25

    24th seems about right to me. Sure we'd all love to see the Huskers ranked higher than K-state (17), but lately the Big Red haven't proven themselves to be anything more than an average to decent 4-loss/yr. team.

  6. #6
    Guest

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cody, WY
    Posts
    163
    No, this was a show with Desmond, Herbstreit, Palmer and another guy (don't know his name). It was a 2 hour special. I am sure they will replay it, but seeing if it was worth watching.

  7. #7
    Husker Immortal
    ThotDoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hagerstown, Maryland
    Posts
    65,487
    Why play the season? The experts already have it all figured out.
    "Statistics are like the bikini: what they reveal is suggestive but what they conceal is vital."




  8. #8
    Husker Immortal
    carrolltonsker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Posts
    133,579
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaGene View Post
    24th seems about right to me. Sure we'd all love to see the Huskers ranked higher than K-state (17), but lately the Big Red haven't proven themselves to be anything more than an average to decent 4-loss/yr. team.
    You have summed it up pretty well.
    I really hate Penn State! (And I'm not that wild about Iowa either.)


  9. #9
    All Legend
    unmartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    3 steps ahead of you
    Posts
    16,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskernation View Post
    No, this was a show with Desmond, Herbstreit, Palmer and another guy (don't know his name). It was a 2 hour special. I am sure they will replay it, but seeing if it was worth watching.
    IT was David Pollock (old Georgia LB)

    Basically they said everything we know...Offense needs to be more consistent and the D needs to improve
    my character isn't important enough for a last name, because I'm gonna die five minutes in.

  10. #10
    All Legend
    unmartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    3 steps ahead of you
    Posts
    16,683
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaGene View Post
    24th seems about right to me. Sure we'd all love to see the Huskers ranked higher than K-state (17), but lately the Big Red haven't proven themselves to be anything more than an average to decent 4-loss/yr. team.
    yup...We have not shown much of late and do not deserve to be given the benefit of doubt when it comes to pre-season rankings
    my character isn't important enough for a last name, because I'm gonna die five minutes in.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •