Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Quick question.

Cornhusker since 1969

Quick question.

Below is a beautiful picture of Bristol Palin and her son Tripp. You don't get a better family pictures than that. Below that is the daddy, Levi Johnson.

I'm looking at a blond, blue eyed kid. Question is: Which one of the families had the blond gene?

Are we sure Levi is the daddy?

Just askin.

Now as a point of disclosure. Alll my kids were born with blond hair that later turned dark brown. I was asked many a time the same above question.

God of Huskermax

One hell of a cute kiddo!

Rollin' Huskers
    Wherever our RV is parked - currently Lincoln Nebraska
    Grandkids have blonde hair.....no clue where that comes from....but if they are like their Mother (also had blonde hair as a kid) it will go away as they age
    GBR
    Badger by birth - Husker by choice !!!

Cornhusker since 1969
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGRED..CHEESEHED View Post
    Grandkids have blonde hair.....no clue where that comes from....but if they are like their Mother (also had blonde hair as a kid) it will go away as they age
    I actually was blond as a tyke that turned brown that is now grey. I wonder what the next color will be?

Junior Varsity
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebraska1 View Post
    I actually was blond as a tyke that turned brown that is now grey. I wonder what the next color will be?
    Just hope you have a color.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
    Thank God for Obama saving and transforming our economy albeit slower than any (including him) would like.

Cornhusker since 1969
    Quote Originally Posted by HuZkurZ View Post
    Just hope you have a color.
    Good point. If I follow my pappa it will be pure white with an occasional yellow sheen. I certain shampoo is supposed to take care of that. I don't need that shampoo.....yet.

Blackshirt

It's an oversimplification but...blonde hair in humans is considered a recessive trait. For an offspring to show a recessive trait both parents had to carry one hidden recessive gene and those genes were then passed on to the offspring. In short, both parents contributed one recessive blonde gene to the offspring that they themselves do not show.
    I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a man that had no feet.

Heisman

Below is a beautiful picture of Bristol Palin and her son Tripp. You don't get a better family pictures than that. Below that is the daddy, Levi Johnson.

I'm looking at a blond, blue eyed kid. Question is: Which one of the families had the blond gene?

Just askin.

Now as a point of disclosure. Alll my kids were born with blond hair that later turned dark brown. I was asked many a time the same above question.
    So - after your "point of disclosure" - did you stop to THINK about what you were posting, or not? Because, you've answered your own question, it would appear, given, of course, that you take the time to actually THINK about it...

Ayyy!
    Approximately 41° 12' 19" N, 96° 9' 29" W

Just askin.

Just askin? Sounds like something a birther would say, trying to be innocent about their hidden intentions. That, and the pictures are sourced from Wonkette. Might as well be WorldNetDaily.

Just askin.

Cornhusker since 1969
    McKinney & Hill sure know how to throw a damper on the party.

Ayyy!
    McKinney & Hill sure know how to throw a damper on the party.
    Questioning the paternity of a politician's grandchild just to be inflammatory isn't a very fun party to begin with.

Given Levi's poor reputation, why would anyone lie about him being the dad? Unless, of course, the implication is that Bristol is such a slut that she wouldn't know who the father actually is. Equally classy.

Cornhusker since 1969
    Quote Originally Posted by huskrthill View Post
    Questioning the paternity of a politician's grandchild just to be inflammatory isn't a very fun party to begin with.

Given Levi's poor reputation, why would anyone lie about him being the dad? Unless, of course, the implication is that Bristol is such a slut that she wouldn't know who the father actually is. Equally classy.

Dude. Is it possible you're taking this a little too seriously?

Ayyy!
    Dude. Is it possible you're taking this a little too seriously?
    I'm actually not taking it seriously at all. I just didn't realize that unnecessarily dragging someone through the mud, toddler in tow, was a liberal's idea of a party. My invitation to the fun must have gotten lost in the mail.

God of Huskermax