Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nate Silver predicts Walker Wisconsin Win

"Always be ready to make your defense to anyone who demands from you an accounting for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and reverence." 1 Peter 3:15-16 (NRSV)

Scout Team
    Quote Originally Posted by LutheranHusker View Post
    I see you have a point.

Mayans: Sorry about 2012! Better luck next time!

Oh my!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." Ayn Rand

"Hillary has been cheated on more than a blind woman playing Scrabble. With gypsies." Dennis Miller

Blackshirt

Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    War you know I'm not a conservative....moderate who leans slightly left....Nate Silver is very credible....he transcends the partisan divide....a guy who actually is in it for the right reasons.....and his work for the most part stands up and is used by folks on both sides of the asile....

If anyone as attacked you in a personal nature then report it....

FWIW some folks will never be swayed...best thing to do is move on and not let it get your goat....life is to short as we both know....
    Nothing to report but thanks for the advice and trust me...as hard as some on here try, they never "get my goat." What happens here in the bigger scheme of my life is little more than political theater because you are absolutely right about life being too short to take this partisan nonsense seriously.
    I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a man that had no feet.

Oh my!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
    Nothing to report but thanks for the advice and trust me...as hard as some on here try, they never "get my goat." What happens here in the bigger scheme of my life is little more than political theater because you are absolutely right about life being too short to take this partisan nonsense seriously.
    Too easy.... don't post.........be nice to the funny lib....................... it is hard not to....
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." Ayn Rand

"Hillary has been cheated on more than a blind woman playing Scrabble. With gypsies." Dennis Miller

Blackshirt

Quote Originally Posted by Red_in_Blue_Land View Post
    Too easy.... don'y post.........be nice to the funny lib....................... it is hard not to....
    Do we have a gibberish emoticon? I can't seem to find one to pop on to the end of this.

Heathen
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
    Do we have a gibberish emoticon? I can't seem to find one to pop on to the end of this.

Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple. - Barry Switzer

Life is hard
    ; its harder when you're stupid - John Wayne

Rebel Alliance
    Don't worry Warhorse I don't want your goat.
    As government gets bigger people get smaller

Blackshirt

Quote Originally Posted by FLA4NEB View Post
    Don't worry Warhorse I don't want your goat.
    At least you didn't calll me an old goat. And you can't have my goat even if you did want it because we count on its milk to get us from one social security check to another.