Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: July 4th Celebrations?

Blackshirt

July 4th Celebrations?

The Warden & myself are going to visit someplace @ this July 4th for Independence Day. Personally would like it to be a small town or village nearby Omaha. Ive heard great things about the Seward Ne Celebrations, Anyone have any other ideas?

Society Crazy Indeed
    Austin Tx and visit pops...duh!

I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded, or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.I wont give up, shut up, let up, until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, and showed up for all wounded children.

Starter

Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple. - Barry Switzer

Life is hard
    ; its harder when you're stupid - John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Greatest Fan of All View Post
    I'd be fine with a MAC coach...even Frank (a lesser mistake than Bo). Over Bo? ABSOLUTELY

Blackshirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Pops View Post
    Austin Tx and visit pops...duh!

I would love to do that, but alas my friend it will have to wait for a later period!

Intellectual Patriot
    Crawford, only a nice 7 hour trip to the west. They have a great rodeo, freindly folks, and a great fireworks show.
    Life Lesson: DO NOT LET THE MAN KEEP YOU DOWN! http://forum.huskermax.com/vbbs/show...er-King-Jr-Day
    "Yeah, saw that only Larry, Moe, and Curly had chimed-in before the thread was locked. C'est la vie when the cumulative IQ of those 3 shxxxeads is something less than 200, with Squatch nailing down 3rd place. Almost not worth the keystroke time expended reporting those twits, however..."

I love fan mail.

Society Crazy Indeed
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianRed View Post
    I would love to do that, but alas my friend it will have to wait for a later period!
    ok...July 7th?

I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded, or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.I wont give up, shut up, let up, until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, and showed up for all wounded children.

July 4th Celebrations?

By all means go to Seward at least once if you've never been. Small town celebration at its finest. Very well run.

"Always be ready to make your defense to anyone who demands from you an accounting for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and reverence." 1 Peter 3:15-16 (NRSV)