Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Take the bus from Salt Lake City or St. George, Utah to the UCLA game

Administrator

Take the bus from Salt Lake City or St. George, Utah to the UCLA game

I received this information from Michael Zak from the Utahns for Nebraska.

Join UT4NE on an exciting trip to Los Angeles to cheer on the Huskers as they take on the UCLA Bruins!

Bus leaves SLC September 7 at 7:00 am and returns Sunday September 9

Cost is $350 per person
    and includes:

Travel by Motor coach from SLC or St George
    (Includes return trip and travel to events in LA)

Two night stay in our hotel,
    (Price based on double occupancy and includes hot breakfast on Saturday and Sunday)

Game Ticket,

Entry into the HuskerMax Tailgating Party
    (Includes entertainment, food, two complimentary drink tickets)

Reservations and $50 deposit due June 30; Balance due August 1

Questions or to reserve your spot, contact Michael Zak, President UT4NE at (801) 680-0009 or michael_zak@live.com

Space is limited so get your reservations in soon!
    "I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus

Made the trip many times from Salt Lake through St George to visit home...pretty drive...
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Scout Team
    St George is one of my favorite places to golf. So beautiful.

Administrator

The bus is beginning to sell out. Less than 20 spots are remaining. Get in touch with Michael as there will not be a second bus.
    "I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus

Blackshirt
    A party bus trip to the game. Great idea and a great time for all who are going.

Sure sounds like there is going to be a large contingent of Husker fans painting the Rose Bowl RED.
    It's a great day to be a Husker Fan!
    Live By The Code!
    (28-13-3) GATA If you see a skunk in the middle of the road, do you run it over or let it live? That is a quandary?

Exclamation Reservations and Deposits Due June 30- This Saturday

Reservations for the UT4NE UCLA Party Bus are due this Saturday! We still have a few spots available! If we fill the bus, UT4NE will buy "refreshments" for the trip down! Call me at (801) 680-0009 or just mail your check (payable to UT4NE) to:

Utahns for Nebraska
    C/O Michael Zak
    3792 Lee Maur St
    West Valley City, UT 84119

Administrator

The UT4NE ticket block is one of the best in Section 10. You can ride on the "refreshment" bus and sit it some of the best seats in Section 10. Get on the Bus Gus.

Dave, I've had some of my group asking where our tickets are. I see above they are in Section 10, can you be more specific?