Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Final Pick'em Contest Standings!

Red Shirt

Final Pick'em Contest Standings!

Well, not sure if this is true, but I think BraskyMan led from wire to wire?? No matter what, great job picking all season BraskyMan and also to Ackos! Those are both great records!
    Thanks to everyone who participated this year, as always a fun time and a good way to be involved in college baseball!

Here are the final standings!!

1. BraskyMan......................................... .......102-38 (8-2) 72.9%
    2. Ackos............................................. ..........100-40 (7-3) 71.4%
    3. 68hskr............................................ ..........95-45 (7-3) 67.9%
    4. Skerm............................................. ..........94-46 (8-2) 67.1%
    5. mjohnson.......................................... ........94-46 (8-2) 67.1%
    6. BearKat Husker..........................................94-46 (5-5) 67.1%
    7. carrolltonsker.................................... .........93-47 (8-2) 66.4%
    8. ThotDoc........................................... .........93-47 (7-3) 66.4%
    9. CrnhskrBob........................................ .......91-49 (7-3) 65.0%
    10. HuskerWeatherman.................................. 90-50 (6-4) 64.3%
    11. McJack............................................ .......84-56 (0-10) 60.0%
    12. Huskers57......................................... .....81-60 (6-4) 57.9%
    13. Glendale Husker.....................................76-64 (5-5) 54.3%
    14. Husker Chico.........................................74-66 (8-2) 52.9%
    15. Merle............................................. .......13-127 (0-10) 0.1%
    The hard is what makes it great.

coincidence I come in with 57.9%???

excellent season this year by all 15 of us.

Husker Immortal
    Wow! went 7-3 and dropped from a tie for 5th to a tie for 7th. Kinda like the logjam in the B1G.
    "Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less." C. S. Lewis

Husker Immortal
    Oh.....Congrats BraskyMan on a very solid performance. Well done!!
    "Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less." C. S. Lewis

Husker Fan

Thumbs up

Super job, BraskyMan.

I took quite a tumble from last season's first place finish. Oh well, it was fun.

Thanks, Glendale!

6th year Redshirt
    Congrats Brasky! And honorable mention for sure to Ackos, a two game difference over the course of a 140-game pickem season is pretty damn close.

I must have forgot to hit "submit" last week, i remember picking, but nothing on the thread. Oh well, I'm just glad I edged out Merle at the end

Thanks for another season Glendale, I know this is alot of work every week. We're few in numbers, but those of us who play appreciate your efforts.

Husker Immortal
    True that. Thanks again Glendale

Congratulations BraskyMan, job well done.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerWeatherman View Post
    Super job, BraskyMan.

I took quite a tumble from last season's first place finish. Oh well, it was fun.

Thanks, Glendale!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThotDoc View Post
    True that. Thanks again Glendale
    A standing ovation for GH for all his hard work and his time and effort in having this contest. Thanks Glendale, much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by McJack View Post
    Congrats Brasky! And honorable mention for sure to Ackos, a two game difference over the course of a 140-game pickem season is pretty damn close.

I must have forgot to hit "submit" last week, i remember picking, but nothing on the thread. Oh well, I'm just glad I edged out Merle at the end

Thanks for another season Glendale, I know this is alot of work every week. We're few in numbers, but those of us who play appreciate your efforts.

Well said McJack, shout out to Ackos for his close 2nd place finish and also to GH for his tirelesss efforts in providing the contest.

Blackshirt
    Thanks, Glendale, for including me in to the end. I only entered two of the contests, family, health and personal problems kept me from participating further. I guess you find it funny to show my performance since I was unable to participate. Oh well, have fun.
    Huskers Uber Alles

Red Shirt
    Thanks a ton Glendale for all the work you put in!!!

I'm looking forward to a great post season, but it's hard to believe the regular season is over already!

Red Shirt
    Thank you everybody for the kind words! I look foward to this every year and enjoy the competiveness of our small, but knowledgable group.
    I would also like to thank BraskyMan for always putting up the scores and series results! That helped me a lot!!
    Merle, sorry that things aren't going so well lately for you. I kept you on the board thinking you might be back! Hope things turn around for you soon!

Husker Immortal
    Congrats, BraskyMan!

Well, I didn't do that well, this year. I'm gonna' pretend I didn't give up
    7 winners, so I came in 3rd, with 98 points.
    GO BIG RED!

Husker Immortal
    GH, didn't mean to forget to tell you, thanks for a job well done! You da' man!!!

GO BIG RED!!!!!!
    GO BIG RED!

Husker Immortal
    Great job everyone.

Red Shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by CrnhskrBob View Post
    GH, didn't mean to forget to tell you, thanks for a job well done! You da' man!!!

GO BIG RED!!!!!!
    Thanx CBob!!

Husker Immortal
    Well, I am back!! Can't wait for Husker baseball!!
    GO BIG RED!