Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Husker Baseball Cards

Blackshirt

Husker Baseball Cards

If anyone's going to the Husker game tonite, please check at the Husker's Authentic trailer to see if they have Husker Baseball Cards. Trying to find a Kale Kiser that I can include with the autographed poster I got last weekend.

It seems like I've seen them there before, but maybe that was in a dream -- I can't go to the game tonite - gotta work in GI till after 7pm - IF they do have them please let me know -- I'll find a way to get 'em from Huskers Authentic after the fact (unless someone would be so kind to buy them and let my pay them, plus shipping and a little 'something for the effort')

Thanks fellas and GBR!!!
    Train Insane or Stay the Same! @TheRedOne80

Scout Team
    They gave away posters and football schedule cards....Rex Burkhead! but no baseball cards that I saw....But this was away from the HA Trailer. Sorry.

Husker Immortal
    I'm not sure that selling cards with the names and pictures of the players is legal. I know you can't sell jerseys that have the players' names on them. And I'm not sure that you can even give them away. I have never seen baseball cards with college players on them. However, I could be wrong. It happens fairly frequently.
    I really hate Penn State! (And I'm not that wild about Iowa either.)

Heisman

Quote Originally Posted by carrolltonsker View Post
    I'm not sure that selling cards with the names and pictures of the players is legal. I know you can't sell jerseys that have the players' names on them. And I'm not sure that you can even give them away. I have never seen baseball cards with college players on them. However, I could be wrong. It happens fairly frequently.
    I used to collect LPD/LFD cards of baseball, basketball and football college players from UNL...but that was in the late 80s/early 90s.

Blackshirt
    I have some old NCAA trading cards, UNC with Jordan/Worthy/Perkins and an Auburn card of Bo Jackson -- but like Huskers57, these are from many years ago - perhaps the mighty NCAA has put a stop to it -- I'll keep checking around

THANKS for everyone's input and assistance!
    Train Insane or Stay the Same! @TheRedOne80

Scout Team

In some recent years they have given out a team set of player card that are sponsored by the police or something. I have the complete years sets from some years that I happend to be at the game they were give out at. Didn't happen at any game I was at this year.

Husker Immortal
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskers57 View Post
    I used to collect LPD/LFD cards of baseball, basketball and football college players from UNL...but that was in the late 80s/early 90s.
    I remember that. Seems, players wanted to be paid, so it went defunct! Anyone else agree with that?

Scout Team

Quote Originally Posted by CrnhskrBob View Post
    I remember that. Seems, players wanted to be paid, so it went defunct! Anyone else agree with that?

I know I have a complete set of card from the entire team for a year when Joba and Gorden were on the team. so t was done later than the early 90's I will look at them tonight if I get time to see the exact year.