Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: You're my boy, Blue!!!

Head Lackey

You're my boy, Blue!!!

Man Dies Getting Getting Lap Dances At El Paso Strip Club

EL PASO, Texas -- El Paso County sheriff's officials said a 67-year-old man died at an El Paso County strip club Friday night. The manager at the Red Parrot strip club said that the man, identified by sheriff's officials as Robert Gene White, was getting lap dances, but when it came time to pay the dancers, he was unresponsive. Employees tried to perform CPR on White and when that didn't work they called emergency responders.was transported to an area hospital and appears to have died from natural causes. El Paso County Sheriff's officials have not released other details
    http://www.kvia.com/news/31056174/detail.html

It's not unheard of for a restaurant patron to fake a heart attack to get out of paying the bill.

This guy is just very dedicated to his craft.
    Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.

decent club....been there. LOL.

Junior Varsity
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
    Thank God for Obama saving and transforming our economy albeit slower than any (including him) would like.

Oh my!
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dead Redemption View Post
    Man Dies Getting Getting Lap Dances At El Paso Strip Club

http://www.kvia.com/news/31056174/detail.html

It's not unheard of for a restaurant patron to fake a heart attack to get out of paying the bill.

This guy is just very dedicated to his craft.
    So who pays his bill???
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." Ayn Rand

"Hillary has been cheated on more than a blind woman playing Scrabble. With gypsies." Dennis Miller

pray for me ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_in_Blue_Land View Post
    So who pays his bill???
    ...and then the light-hearted strip club thread turned political.
    Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.Bill Watterson, cartoonist, "Calvin and Hobbes"

pray for me ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskers57 View Post
    decent club....been there. LOL.
    The last strip club I went to was TD's East in Tucson. Its really been a while.
    Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.Bill Watterson, cartoonist, "Calvin and Hobbes"

Quote Originally Posted by ColoREDo View Post
    The last strip club I went to was TD's East in Tucson. Its really been a while.
    been there and Curves Cabaret out west....ah I need to go back to Tucson for a vacation of golf and good ol' fashioned R&R

pray for me ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskers57 View Post
    been there and Curves Cabaret out west....ah I need to go back to Tucson for a vacation of golf and good ol' fashioned R&R
    Better wait until November. Its already too hot to go to Tucson now.

BTW, Curves was on the east side as well, just down Speedway from TD's East. I think you are thinking of TD's West on Miracle Mile.

Quote Originally Posted by ColoREDo View Post
    Better wait until November. Its already too hot to go to Tucson now.
    ain't that the truth.

Intellectual Patriot
    Shotgun Willie's in Laredo was the last really good Strip Club I was in. All nude, all day!

Friend bought me a private dance and ended up getting one for free.
    Life Lesson: DO NOT LET THE MAN KEEP YOU DOWN! http://forum.huskermax.com/vbbs/show...er-King-Jr-Day
    "Yeah, saw that only Larry, Moe, and Curly had chimed-in before the thread was locked. C'est la vie when the cumulative IQ of those 3 shxxxeads is something less than 200, with Squatch nailing down 3rd place. Almost not worth the keystroke time expended reporting those twits, however..."

I love fan mail.

Pretty decent way to go, if you ask me.