Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: I'm Grajitated!

I'm Grajitated!

I will probably not be on here as much now that I no longer have homework to do.......I graduated from the University of Nebraska Kearney today! Boooom!! Its been a very long road for me but I finished! WOOHOO

Oh my!
    Wait a minute, you had homework to do and you were here???

Congrats!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." Ayn Rand

"Hillary has been cheated on more than a blind woman playing Scrabble. With gypsies." Dennis Miller

Congratulations

All Legend
    Congratulations, Scrollsker!

No need to cut down though. Many of us have better or more important things to do with our time and waste it here anyway.
    "It just shows that we're changing the program," Petteway said. "Coach Miles and the guys we have on our staff and our players, we're changing the culture of Nebraska basketball, and this is just the beginning for us." - HuskerOnline.com 2-16-2014

Blackshirt
    Congrats! What's did you get your degree in? Bachelor of Science in HuskerMax?
    It's a great day to be a Husker Fan!
    Live By The Code!
    (28-13-3) GATA If you see a skunk in the middle of the road, do you run it over or let it live? That is a quandary?

Husker Immortal
    A hearty congratulations Scrollsker on your newly minted degree.

You'll keep posting. You won't be able to help yourself.
    "According to a Gallup poll, President Obama's approval rating has dropped to 45 percent. Luckily for Obama, he has 'impeachment insurance.' It's called 'Joe Biden.'" –Jay Leno

Rollin' Huskers
    Wherever our RV is parked - currently Lincoln Nebraska
    Congrats on your gradjimanation....now get a job and start paying my Social Security - whippersnapper !!!!
    GBR
    Badger by birth - Husker by choice !!!

Junior Varsity
    Congrats!

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. - Robert A. Heinlein

close! Although I could have easily made Huskermax my major.....I could still go for a masters and use it for a thesis....hmmmmm

I finished with a B.S. in Psychology

Thanks for the congrats!

***YesMan***
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrollsker View Post
    close! Although I could have easily made Huskermax my major.....I could still go for a masters and use it for a thesis....hmmmmm

Thanks for the congrats!
    CONGRATS!! There are already enough BS majors on this board Glad you went with psychology

I will probably not be on here as much now that I no longer have homework to do.......I graduated from the University of Nebraska Kearney today! Boooom!! Its been a very long road for me but I finished! WOOHOO

Congrats! Feels like yesterday.

Thanks for the congrats!
    I know a market research PhD from UNL (now at a small southern school) who does research on online communities. Plenty of good thesis topics on Huskermax!

Intellectual Patriot
    Congratulations Scrollsker.
    Life Lesson: DO NOT LET THE MAN KEEP YOU DOWN! http://forum.huskermax.com/vbbs/show...er-King-Jr-Day
    "Yeah, saw that only Larry, Moe, and Curly had chimed-in before the thread was locked. C'est la vie when the cumulative IQ of those 3 shxxxeads is something less than 200, with Squatch nailing down 3rd place. Almost not worth the keystroke time expended reporting those twits, however..."

I love fan mail.

Heisman

congrats!

Head Lackey
    Congrats!

Now quit wasting your time and go get a job so you can fund Pops' social security dammit!
    Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.

Congrats! Great job.
    "The distinctive mark of the Christian, today more than ever, must be love for the poor, the weak, the suffering." Pope John Paul II

Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Blackshirt
    Congrats, but you meant to say you'll live on the board now!

Junior Varsity
    Congrats!

I did my time there also but then it was called Kearney State!
    The Skunk Has Spoken!

I swear skunk was squeezin my buttocks !
    Skunkman's nose nailed this one.
    Never squat with yer spurs on.
    Quote Originally Posted by CombatTargeteer
    "You gotta watch the Skunkman."
    I don't want to ruin Skunk's rep, but I have to report that he is a very hospitable and generous guy, besides being a super Husker fan.