Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who is Julia

Society Crazy Indeed
    Quote Originally Posted by HuZkurZ View Post
    $2562.10

ONE-WAY

Per Person

Delta Air Lines
    Flight 686
    Flight 8672

Flight 8624
    Departing
    Austin, TX (Austin-Bergstrom Intl AirportAustin, TXAUS) Fri May 04, 2012 6:50 pm
    -- Connects in Atlanta, GA (ATL) -- 1h 25m layover
    -- Connects in Paris, France (CDG) -- 17h 40m layover
    -- Overnight Layover --

Arriving 2 days later
    Athens, Greece (Athens International AirportAthens, GreeceATH) Sun May 06, 2012 11:45 am
    Flight 8672 operated by Air France
    Flight 8624 operated by Air France

meaning what?

Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by Pops View Post
    meaning what?
    You can have it for $2562.10.

BTW...I would never tell you or anyone else to leave the US because you don't like something. I'm sure someone will try to go there.

Husker Fan

and?

Quote Originally Posted by Huskers57 View Post
    and?
    read it again...

slam.jpg

Society Crazy Indeed

BTW...I would never tell you or anyone else to leave the US because you don't like something. I'm sure someone will try to go there.
    all I said was I would prefer that over what we as a nation have as far a economic system.
    i was going to go to mexico when my job is done here...thinking now the czech republic.
    i think it funny some would suggest i leave because i have a different opinion...my only reply would be . I have earned my right to live here.
    in the mean time i still really enjoy helping those less fortunate as my self

Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by Pops View Post
    all I said was I would prefer that over what we as a nation have as far a economic system.
    i was going to go to mexico when my job is done here...thinking now the czech republic.
    i think it funny some would suggest i leave because i have a different opinion...my only reply would be . I have earned my right to live here.
    in the mean time i still really enjoy helping those less fortunate as my self
    Wow, czech republic now that's a move.

Absolutely you've earned it and I wasn't telling you to leave I added that fact to one of my posts.

All Big 10
    I am Fred Lawrence Anderson and I approve this post.

Oh my!
    Quote Originally Posted by FLA4NEB View Post
    Love the manufactured in Detroit!!!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." Ayn Rand

"Hillary has been cheated on more than a blind woman playing Scrabble. With gypsies." Dennis Miller

Oh my!
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskermedic View Post
    It amazes me how many people defend the presidents plans to turn us in to a european style big government runs everything nanny type state. They are gettign ready to bankrupt several country's over there and this country was stated to get away from that type of government in the first place. It is not the best way to run a country. For the last 40 some years we have been slowly turning in to that. You wonder why we have so much debt. Then when we go bankrupt and all those people that get government help will not get it anymore all because people on the left are OK with that. Then you have the people on the right you can't seem to understand spending money you don't have does not work.

The reason all these programs are put in place to get people reelected. As long as that holds true this country is on the way down the toilet.
    Good post Medic!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." Ayn Rand

"Hillary has been cheated on more than a blind woman playing Scrabble. With gypsies." Dennis Miller

The Walking Red
    I missed the part where Julia strikes in the street as the country implements austerity measures in response to being unable to continue to issue debt and maintain unsustainable spending.

God of Huskermax

Wow, czech republic now that's a move.

Absolutely you've earned it and I wasn't telling you to leave I added that fact to one of my posts.
    You sure seemed to imply he should leave.

Scout Team
    http://www.commentarymagazine.com/20...f-julia-chart/

Age three: That’s this year, 2012. According to Obama’s chart, publicly held debt is roughly 80 percent of the GDP.Age 17: It’s 2029, and publicly held debt is now nearly 90 percent of the GDP. Fortunately, Obama’s Race to the Top program means that Julia can “take the classes she needs to do well.” Unfortunately, both liberals and conservatives have blasted Race to the Top as a failure, and interest in refunding it has reportedly been dwindling.
    Age 25 – It’s 2037, and publicly held debt as a percentage of GDP is now hovering around 100 percent. But the good news is that Julia’s personal debt burden will be reduced, as President Obama will keep interest low on student loans.
    Age 37 – It’s 2049, and publicly held debt is now 130 percent of GDP. However, Obama says that Julia’s kindergarten-age son Zachary will still be able to take advantage of Race to the Top program. (Note also that even under the most generous circumstances, it has now been at least 33 years since President Obama’s last term in office).
    Age 42 – It’s 2054, and publicly held debt is now 140 percent of the GDP.
    Age 65 – It’s 2077, and publicly held debt is now 180 percent of the GDP. But Julia will still be covered by Medicare “as we know it,” at least if President Obama was reelected in 2012. That’s right, no Medicare reform for the next half-century, according to Obama.
    Age 67 – It’s 2079, and publicly held debt is now 190 percent of the GDP. And thanks to President Obama’s 2012 reelection, Social Security is miraculously still solvent and unchanged.
    Age 72 – Obama’s Life of Julia chart only shows us her life up until age 67. That’s too bad, since Julia hits a milestone around 2084, when publicly held debt will be just about 200 percent of the deficit – and rising.
    We all know why debt will continue to careen out of control in the coming years. It’s entitlement spending, and even the White House acknowledges it in its FY13 budget. And yet Obama’s Life of Julia chart pretends that we can continue along the current path without fundamental changes. Instead, any reform proposals are demagogued as an attack on women’s health or children’s education.

Oh my!
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRum View Post
    http://www.commentarymagazine.com/20...f-julia-chart/

Age three: That’s this year, 2012. According to Obama’s chart, publicly held debt is roughly 80 percent of the GDP.Age 17: It’s 2029, and publicly held debt is now nearly 90 percent of the GDP. Fortunately, Obama’s Race to the Top program means that Julia can “take the classes she needs to do well.” Unfortunately, both liberals and conservatives have blasted Race to the Top as a failure, and interest in refunding it has reportedly been dwindling.
    Age 25 – It’s 2037, and publicly held debt as a percentage of GDP is now hovering around 100 percent. But the good news is that Julia’s personal debt burden will be reduced, as President Obama will keep interest low on student loans.
    Age 37 – It’s 2049, and publicly held debt is now 130 percent of GDP. However, Obama says that Julia’s kindergarten-age son Zachary will still be able to take advantage of Race to the Top program. (Note also that even under the most generous circumstances, it has now been at least 33 years since President Obama’s last term in office).
    Age 42 – It’s 2054, and publicly held debt is now 140 percent of the GDP.
    Age 65 – It’s 2077, and publicly held debt is now 180 percent of the GDP. But Julia will still be covered by Medicare “as we know it,” at least if President Obama was reelected in 2012. That’s right, no Medicare reform for the next half-century, according to Obama.
    Age 67 – It’s 2079, and publicly held debt is now 190 percent of the GDP. And thanks to President Obama’s 2012 reelection, Social Security is miraculously still solvent and unchanged.
    Age 72Obama’s Life of Julia chart only shows us her life up until age 67. That’s too bad, since Julia hits a milestone around 2084, when publicly held debt will be just about 200 percent of the deficit – and rising.
    We all know why debt will continue to careen out of control in the coming years. It’s entitlement spending, and even the White House acknowledges it in its FY13 budget. And yet Obama’s Life of Julia chart pretends that we can continue along the current path without fundamental changes. Instead, any reform proposals are demagogued as an attack on women’s health or children’s education.
    I am guessing that the program is imploding becasue it ran out of digits trying to calculate the debt at that point in time.

All Big 10

I am Fred Lawrence Anderson and I approve this post.