Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: So I am interviewing a Candidate for Associate Pastor .... UPDATE

Recruit

So I am interviewing a Candidate for Associate Pastor .... UPDATE

So I was in St. Louis earlier this week for Call Day and good news for Trinity and me --- Mr. Adam Snoberger from Lincoln, Nebraska was indeed placed to be the Associate Pastor of Trinity Lutheran Church, Grand Island! His wife, Jessica, is from Seward. They have a little girl, Maya who will be one.

I delivered the welcome packet from Grand Island Chamber of Commerce and other information about Grand Island and Trinity in a Valentinos Pizza box!

Also, we were assigned a new vicar -- like a student intern -- who is from Omaha, NE, St. Marks Lutheran Church and his wife is from Hooper, NE!

The Huskers return home!

I have already spoke with David about giving membership to Adam so he will soon be a member of this board.

I will let you know when he is to be ordained and installed as I know some of you knew him when he was a student at UNL.

Rev.

Husker Fan

excellent!

PS Started a thread for you over in the Cafe!

8 man footbal alum
    Quote Originally Posted by RevHusker View Post
    So I was in St. Louis earlier this week for Call Day and good news for Trinity and me --- Mr. Adam Snoberger from Lincoln, Nebraska was indeed placed to be the Associate Pastor of Trinity Lutheran Church, Grand Island! His wife, Jessica, is from Seward. They have a little girl, Maya who will be one.

I delivered the welcome packet from Grand Island Chamber of Commerce and other information about Grand Island and Trinity in a Valentinos Pizza box!

Also, we were assigned a new vicar -- like a student intern -- who is from Omaha, NE, St. Marks Lutheran Church and his wife is from Hooper, NE!

The Huskers return home!

I have already spoke with David about giving membership to Adam so he will soon be a member of this board.

I will let you know when he is to be ordained and installed as I know some of you knew him when he was a student at UNL.

Rev.
    Let me be the first to welcome Adam to HuskerMax.
    "Gentlemen, this is a football" - Coach Lombardi
    "Winning isn't everything here at Nebraska as Coach Devaney used to say...but we do rate it right up there with oxygen." - Johnny Rodgers

Husker Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Big Red Dutchman View Post
    Let me be the first to welcome Adam to HuskerMax.
    then let me be the second to welcome Adam to the whole new world of HuskerMax!

8 man footbal alum
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskers57 View Post
    then let me be the second to welcome Adam to the whole new world of HuskerMax!
    I would bet you already beat us to it
    "Gentlemen, this is a football" - Coach Lombardi
    "Winning isn't everything here at Nebraska as Coach Devaney used to say...but we do rate it right up there with oxygen." - Johnny Rodgers

Recruit

I have added some information inthe cafe. I will update when his ordination and installation is scheduled. Maybe we should have a HuskerMax tailgate!

Ask him if he wants to jump ship and become an ELCA Pastor?

Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by joncarl View Post
    Ask him if he wants to jump ship and become an ELCA Pastor?
    That is like asking him if he wants to be a Longhorn!! Just kidding as I have two sisters and many friends who are ELCA.

God I admire you.
    Is this somehow relevant to NU football?
    "Just because somebody's a talented guy or he's right for a lot of people
    doesn't mean he's right for us here at Nebraska." -Bo Pelini, 2/3/10

No. I always thought there was a little wiggle room in the off season.