Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 95

Thread: Millions in TV ads, but no poll movement for Scott Walker: Trails in new poll

  1. #61
    Blackshirt
    Ogahusker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    14,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
    My information came from the Bureau of Labor statistics. Reference post #14 as to how Walker and the Pubs are "destroying Wisconsin."
    If Walker is "destroying" Wisconsin, I would hate to think of what you believe Obama is doing for America.
    I used to have superpowers.....but my therapist took them away...

  2. #62
    Blackshirt

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    14,000
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownHusker View Post
    Since they started getting subjected to unwarranted recalls despite no criminal wrongdoing. That's when.
    That's no excuse and you know it. It is uprecedented for a governor to stump the country trying to raise money to fight a recall, a situation that were the governor a Democrat would cause the right to go ballistic. Regardless of how much you try to trivialize or marginalize it, a recall petition is democracy in action.
    I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a man that had no feet.

  3. #63
    Blackshirt

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    14,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogahusker View Post
    If Walker is "destroying" Wisconsin, I would hate to think of what you believe Obama is doing for America.
    Again, quote me correctly. I said Walker and the Pubs are destroying Wisconsin on a number of fronts and I have detailed what those fronts are. I was NOT speaking in general terms as you and others would like to think. Personally, I think Obama is trying to save this country. Too bad the Pubs have now become so far right that they won't or can't help him in that effort.
    I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a man that had no feet.

  4. #64
    Blackshirt
    Ogahusker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    14,943
    Hey Warhorse, do you live in Wisconsin?
    I used to have superpowers.....but my therapist took them away...

  5. #65
    Blackshirt

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    14,000
    Quote Originally Posted by McKinneyTXHusker View Post
    No, this:



    Absolutely nothing wrong with either traveling out of state or raising money to fight a ridiculous and partisan recall effort which is also heavily infused with out-of-state interests.
    I think many Wisconsinites would seriously disagree with you.
    I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a man that had no feet.

  6. #66
    Blackshirt

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    14,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogahusker View Post
    Hey Warhorse, do you live in Wisconsin?
    No but I know people who do. Your point?
    I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a man that had no feet.

  7. #67
    Blackshirt
    Ogahusker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    14,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
    Again, quote me correctly. I said Walker and the Pubs are destroying Wisconsin on a number of fronts and I have detailed what those fronts are. I was NOT speaking in general terms as you and others would like to think. Personally, I think Obama is trying to save this country. Too bad the Pubs have now become so far right that they won't or can't help him in that effort.
    And failing miserably, but I digress.....................

    So you think Walker is intentionally trying to destroy Wisconsin? What kind of mad cyborg is this Scott Walker? Should we call in the OWS crowd to silence him?
    I used to have superpowers.....but my therapist took them away...

  8. #68
    Heisman

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McKinney, Texas, United States
    Posts
    11,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
    I think many Wisconsinites would seriously disagree with you.
    And approximately as many would seriously disagree with you. Your point???

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
    I think many Wisconsinites would seriously disagree with you.
    Particularly in light of the impending Wisconsageddon.
    "The distinctive mark of the Christian, today more than ever, must be love for the poor, the weak, the suffering." Pope John Paul II


  10. #70
    Blackshirt
    Ogahusker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    14,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
    No but I know people who do? Your point?
    Oh, I don't know......you seem pretty worked up over a guy who doesn't run your state. Don't let the fact that he is a Republican and beating the dog snot out of Labor Unions cloud your inner-logic.
    I used to have superpowers.....but my therapist took them away...

  11. #71
    Blackshirt

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    14,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogahusker View Post
    And failing miserably, but I digress.....................

    So you think Walker is intentionally trying to destroy Wisconsin? What kind of mad cyborg is this Scott Walker? Should we call in the OWS crowd to silence him?
    Please do not attempt to tell me what I think. The bolded are your words, not mine. Walker may be the same kind of mad cyborg that many on the far right believe Obama to be.
    I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a man that had no feet.

  12. #72
    Blackshirt
    Ogahusker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    14,943
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownHusker View Post
    Particularly in light of the impending Wisconsageddon.
    It will be mass cheese-struction.
    I used to have superpowers.....but my therapist took them away...

  13. #73
    Blackshirt
    Ogahusker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    14,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
    Please do not attempt to tell me what I think. The bolded are your words, not mine. Walker may be the same kind of mad cyborg that many on the far right believe Obama to be.
    I based that on the fact that you are willing to give Obama a pass when a majority of this country thinks he is failing, but cyborg-Walker ranks right up there with duct taped testicles.
    I used to have superpowers.....but my therapist took them away...

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
    Again, quote me correctly. I said Walker and the Pubs are destroying Wisconsin on a number of fronts and I have detailed what those fronts are. I was NOT speaking in general terms as you and others would like to think. Personally, I think Obama is trying to save this country. Too bad the Pubs have now become so far right that they won't or can't help him in that effort.

    If you're going to criticize people for not quoting you correctly you should at least quote yourself correctly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
    You would be wrong when you state..."DEMOCRATS have forced the citizens of Wisconsin to endure.....blah blah." The recall petition signatures cut across all political lines, age groups, gender, and socio-economic groups. Secondly, how were the citizens of Wisconsin FORCED to do anything? Walker and the Pubs are in the process of destroying Wisconsin in a number of different ways so recall petitions are a perfectly acceptable and fully democratic way of correcting what was clearly a giant mistake.
    "The distinctive mark of the Christian, today more than ever, must be love for the poor, the weak, the suffering." Pope John Paul II


  15. #75
    Blackshirt

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    14,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogahusker View Post
    Oh, I don't know......you seem pretty worked up over a guy who doesn't run your state. Don't let the fact that he is a Republican and beating the dog snot out of Labor Unions cloud your inner-logic.
    You seemed pretty worked up to defend a guy who is gutting public education and doing a number of other radical social things in a state where you don't live (or are you a Wisconsinite?) And to set the record straight, Walker and the Pubs may be trying to kill public labor unions in Wisconsin, but that misguided social experiment is bound to fail and become a nail in their political coffin.
    I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a man that had no feet.

  16. #76
    Blackshirt

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    14,000
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownHusker View Post
    If you're going to criticize people for not quoting you correctly you should at least quote yourself correctly.
    I did. Enough said.
    I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a man that had no feet.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownHusker View Post
    Since they started getting subjected to unwarranted recalls despite no criminal wrongdoing. That's when.
    That's no excuse and you know it. It is uprecedented for a governor to stump the country trying to raise money to fight a recall, a situation that were the governor a Democrat would cause the right to go ballistic. Regardless of how much you try to trivialize or marginalize it, a recall petition is democracy in action.
    Gray Davis had plenty of National support in his fight against recall in California.

    http://articles.dailypress.com/2003-07-18/news/0307180231_1_two-part-ballot-recall-gray-davis

    "In an indication that Democratic Party leaders now see a recall vote as a virtual certainty, DNC leader Terry McAuliffe pledged the organization's full resources to help protect Davis from being removed from office. In real terms, that means money and the party's activist heft to get out the vote in Davis' defense."

  18. #78
    Blackshirt
    Ogahusker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    14,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
    You seemed pretty worked up to defend a guy who is gutting public education and doing a number of other radical social things in a state where you don't live (or are you a Wisconsinite?) And to set the record straight, Walker and the Pubs may be trying to kill public labor unions in Wisconsin, but that misguided social experiment is bound to fail and become a nail in their political coffin.
    Might be because I admire what he is doing and hope that more will follow his lead. Gutting public education hu? Is that part of his slash, burn and destroy policy?
    I used to have superpowers.....but my therapist took them away...

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogahusker View Post
    Might be because I admire what he is doing and hope that more will follow his lead. Gutting public education hu? Is that part of his slash, burn and destroy policy?

    If your goal is to destroy a state in a number of different ways, it is important to have a multi-pronged attack.
    "The distinctive mark of the Christian, today more than ever, must be love for the poor, the weak, the suffering." Pope John Paul II


  20. #80
    Heisman

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McKinney, Texas, United States
    Posts
    11,787
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownHusker View Post
    If your goal is to destroy a state in a number of different ways, it is important to have a multi-pronged attack.
    So to recap - we have an OUT OF STATE far left fringe liberal foaming at the mouth that Governer Walker is going OUT OF STATE to raise support to fight the recall? This really is pretty hilarious - oh the irony!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •