Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Millions in TV ads, but no poll movement for Scott Walker: Trails in new poll

All American
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
    To say nothing of the time spent out of state drumming up these donations (at tax payer expense?) The righters scream foul when Obama does it but nary a peep when a Pub governor does it. IOKIYAR

LOL. So you're wondering why no "righters" are criticizing a Republican governor for doing something that there's no evidence of him doing?

Nice.
    N Riley I trust

"No one in CFB I'd trust more with my son in his program than new NEB Coach Mike Riley." Brock Huard

The Tech Support Guy
    This is my thing with this. Unions flat out lied on there TV commercials here in Ohio over SB5 which was Ohio's version of the Wisconsin bill.

All these laws said was it gives the elected people the power to control what unions can get paid in salary and benefits.

Some of the union guys I work with don't think the voters or the elected officials should have the say in what they get paid only the courts or (collective bargaining which is tipped in the union favor)

So Red Reign and Warhorse:

What is wrong with treating a union how the private sector is treated? That is all these laws are doing. Making it a level playing field.

Blackshirt

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownHusker View Post
    Yes, Warhorse, Wisconsin is in the process of being destroyed.
    Yes Chi according to about 900,000 Cheeseheads who signed the recall petition.
    I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a man that had no feet.

Blackshirt

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerNCorpus View Post
    LOL. So you're wondering why no "righters" are criticizing a Republican governor for doing something that there's no evidence of him doing?

Nice.
    No evidence?? The cold hard fact is that Walker certainly has been running all over the country drumming up outstate donations. The only question is...has he been doing on the Wisconsin taxpayers' dime?

Yes, Warhorse, Wisconsin is in the process of being destroyed.
    Lol...all kinds of things wrong with this logic. Don't even know where to start.

900,000 people signing a pettition doesn't mean they all think Wisconsin is in the process of being destroyed....you know that, right?

All American
    No evidence?? The cold hard fact is that Walker certainly has been running all over the country drumming up outstate donations. The only question is...has he been doing on the Wisconsin taxpayers' dime?
    Exactly! You want righters to criticize him for traveling at the expense of the taxpayers, yet you admit there's no evidence of him doing so. So, what exactly are you wanting righters to criticize him for?
    N Riley I trust

"No one in CFB I'd trust more with my son in his program than new NEB Coach Mike Riley." Brock Huard

I admit it, I LOL'd IRL.
    As did I.

"Always be ready to make your defense to anyone who demands from you an accounting for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and reverence." 1 Peter 3:15-16 (NRSV)

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by LutheranHusker View Post
    As did I.
    Get a rm u2..

Quote Originally Posted by Pops View Post
    Thats called football...I dont tune in on saturdays to see their grades
    Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple. - Barry Switzer

Life is hard
    ; its harder when you're stupid - John Wayne

Blackshirt

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerNCorpus View Post
    Exactly! You want righters to criticize him for traveling at the expense of the taxpayers, yet you admit there's no evidence of him doing so. So, what exactly are you wanting righters to criticize him for?
    Sorry I thought you meant there was no evidence of him traveling at all.

Blackshirt

Quote Originally Posted by HuZkurZ View Post
    900,000 people signing a pettition doesn't mean they all think Wisconsin is in the process of being destroyed....you know that, right?
    You do know that you and Chi seem to have overlooked that I originally said..."Wisconsin is being destroyed on a number of different fronts." If people don't agree with that in general, why would they have signed the petition?

You do know that you and Chi seem to have overlooked that I originally said..."Wisconsin is being destroyed on a number of different fronts." If people don't agree with that in general, why would they have signed the petition?

1. Because they are partisan hacks.
    2. See number one.
    "The distinctive mark of the Christian, today more than ever, must be love for the poor, the weak, the suffering." Pope John Paul II

Junior Varsity
    Something is not right on this poll headline and I call BS on this one. Real Clear politics reports the poll finding as 48-47 walker leading.

Additionally as far as I can remember whenever a Republican is even in a poll where it is 'registered voters' rather than 'likely voters' they usually are ahead by 3-5 points come election day. Also if you try and link to the Marquette polling website you can't (at least I can't get the thing to load) so i cannot figure out the methodology on the poll.

Here is the link to RCP

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Junior Varsity
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Yes indeed...that is a buttload of outside $$ Walker has brought in...wowza....

150 bucks proudly came from me and once the dem primary is settled Walker will proudly get more from me, if I can help hammer the final stake into the heart of the Wisconsin Union Thugs I will do what I can.

1. Because they are partisan hacks.
    2. See number one.
    Some because they believe WI is being destroyed, see #1 above.

Others because they are libs and want the pub out, see #1 above.

Others because they are public union members and don't like what Walker is doing, despite him being elected fairly and doing what he said he would do, see #2 above.

The facts from FBLS say he's on the right track and economic indicators support that.

What "other fronts" are you referring to?