Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Body Integrity Identity Disorder

Body Integrity Identity Disorder

From there, I started looking around the 'net for more information about wheelchairs, wannabes (this is what most people call transabled). At the time, there was next to nothing. But it was enough to make me realise I was not the only one. That I was not sick in the head.

I only hope to repay the favour, and that a few people will find solace in knowing they are not alone.

You may think this pretty weird, obscene, even. But before you get upset about how we feel, I beg you to keep an open mind and read more about it. Explore the site, learn a little bit more. I always welcome an intelligent discussion about it, whether we agree or not.
    transabled.org

God of Huskermax

What about it?

Sounds like a front for the Cannibal Movement.

God of Huskermax

Quote Originally Posted by Showman View Post
    Nicely played.

Quote Originally Posted by Showman View Post
    You may have a point. Chop off the legs of the transabled and feed 'em to the cannibals. Win-win.

Quote Originally Posted by OmaHusker View Post
    You may have a point. Chop off the legs of the transabled and feed 'em to the cannibals. Win-win.
    Discrimination=solved!

Heisman

Hey, I went to the site, tried to have an open mind, and was able to find something to wholeheartedly agree with!

You may think this pretty weird, obscene, even.

All Big 10
    I don't care what they want to feel, but when I read this, I got angry: "If treatment for people with psychological conditions are covered by health systems, and if BIID is viewed as a psychological condition, then it would not be logical NOT to fund BIID’s treatment. In fact, it would be discriminatory."

I can see how truly disabled people would be quite angry with them.

People like this are a great argument for cutting back on the welfare state. I am very happy to say live and let live if I don't have to pay for his "medical" care for his "condition". Indeed, so many people who make poor choices that lead to an actual need for assistance would not have done so if there wasn't government aid to fall back on. If people had only their families, churches, etc to turn to, many people would be more responsible with their lives.
    "It doesn't matter where you start or how people perceive you now or what your potential is. ... It's going to be how this football team comes together and meets the challenges ... I like our potential, but there's a lot of teams that like their potential. It's going to be how we put things together, how we grow and how we come together as a team. It's not going to be the best collection of talent, it's going to be the best team. ...." - Bo Pelini, Big 10 Media Days, 2014

I put these people on basically the same level as the people who want to marry buildings and other inanimate objects.

And if we prohibit sexual orientation discrimination, WE OPEN THE FLOODGATES TO ALLOWING ALL OF IT!!!! ALL OF IT, I TELL YOU!!! HUMAN SACRIFICE, CATS AND DOGS LIVING TOGETHER, MASS HYSTERIA!!!!
    "The distinctive mark of the Christian, today more than ever, must be love for the poor, the weak, the suffering." Pope John Paul II

Head Lackey
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownHusker View Post
    I put these people on basically the same level as the people who want to marry buildings and other inanimate objects.
    http://marrybacon.com

I love bacon.

Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.

And if we prohibit sexual orientation discrimination, WE OPEN THE FLOODGATES TO ALLOWING ALL OF IT!!!! ALL OF IT, I TELL YOU!!! HUMAN SACRIFICE, CATS AND DOGS LIVING TOGETHER, MASS HYSTERIA!!!!
    As long as there is consent...

All Big 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dead Redemption View Post
    http://marrybacon.com

I love bacon.

Actually I think that's pretty reasonable.
    "It doesn't matter where you start or how people perceive you now or what your potential is. ... It's going to be how this football team comes together and meets the challenges ... I like our potential, but there's a lot of teams that like their potential. It's going to be how we put things together, how we grow and how we come together as a team. It's not going to be the best collection of talent, it's going to be the best team. ...." - Bo Pelini, Big 10 Media Days, 2014

Call Kenny Loggins
    Didn't Ricky Bobby have this for a while?
    Its all part of the process

Quote Originally Posted by OmaHusker View Post
    As long as there is consent...
    Agree 100%. That is a very rational place to draw the line. Unless we're talking about people who are consenting to being eaten by cannibals, which is of course a major problem. I'd make an exception there. But other than that, consent is a good place to draw the line.
    "The distinctive mark of the Christian, today more than ever, must be love for the poor, the weak, the suffering." Pope John Paul II

Agree 100%. That is a very rational place to draw the line. Unless we're talking about people who are consenting to being eaten by cannibals, which is of course a major problem. I'd make an exception there. But other than that, consent is a good place to draw the line.
    so if a person wants their spinal chord cut, we as a tolerant society should permit it.