Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ohio TE Greg Hart very high on Nebraska will visit this weekend (11 May)

Thumbs up Ohio TE Greg Hart very high on Nebraska will visit this weekend (11 May)

We have a real good shot at landing this youngman's commit as we are in his top two along with Northwestern (Teaser here: http://purdue.rivals.com/barrier_noe...&tid=&mid=&rid=).... and has not visited Nebraska yet so you have to like our chances.... we are arguably the best in what is now 14 offers....

Hopes to make a decision before his senior season....

Dayton, Ohio
    Archbishop Alter High School
    Ht:6'5"
    Wt:225 lbs
    40:4.63 secs
    Class:2013 (High School)
    Offers: Akron, Indiana, Kent State, Kentucy, Louisville, Marshall, Nebraska, North Carolina State, Northwestern, Ohio, Pittsburgh, Purdue, Wake Forest, Western Kentucky
    Rivasl 3-Star, Scout 3-Star, 247 3-Star, ESPN 3-Star

Notice who his QB is.....Malik Zaire....go figure...

Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

More video:

Oh and some giddy-up for such a big TE....

Recruit

"Notice who his QB is.....Malik Zaire....go figure... "

Red Reign, Not to highjack your thread, but do you think that Zaire is fully committed to Notre Dame? Especially since ND previously signed 5 star QB Keil?

Thanks,
    TLBV

That train is gone....he is fully committed....trying to get his TE teammate to go their too....however, ND sees him on the defensive side of the ball and that is not going to happen in my opinion....no offer from them to boot...

This looks really promsiing if he likes the visit...we have a real and big need for a high school TE and that bodes well for him and us if he decides to commit....

Quote Originally Posted by TheLongBlackVeil View Post
    "Notice who his QB is.....Malik Zaire....go figure... "

Red Reign, Not to highjack your thread, but do you think that Zaire is fully committed to Notre Dame? Especially since ND previously signed 5 star QB Keil?

Thanks,
    TLBV

#1 Husker Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    That train is gone....he is fully committed....trying to get his TE teammate to go their too....however, ND sees him on the defensive side of the ball and that is not going to happen in my opinion....no offer from them to boot...

This looks really promsiing if he likes the visit...we have a real and big need for a high school TE and that bodes well for him and us if he decides to commit....
    Or two!
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Scout Team
    Agree... we need a nice High School TE or two since our two stud TE's will be gone after this season.

Nate Clouse from HIO said he will visit on May 11 and thinks we have a real chance at a commit....talked about him on USC yesterday 3 May, 12.....

Just a reminder will visit tommorow....may have a chance at a commit on this one if the visit goes well as expected....

You think he'll redshirt or be able to compete to play right away?

Scout Team
    Man I would think he certinally has the chance to compete right away, Aren't we thin at TE after this year?

Teaser from HIO/Rivals on his visit: Hart has 'awesome' visit to Nebraska

I would think we may know something in the next week or two once he has time to make up his mind....down to us and Northwestern.....

My bet is he is 'N' and pretty soon...

All Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    My bet is he is 'N' and pretty soon...
    That would be great news.

Will the Huskers target one more TE, perhaps one from Iowa?
    It's a great day to be a Husker Fan!
    Live By The Code!
    (28-13-3) GATA If you see a skunk in the middle of the road, do you run it over or let it live? That is a quandary?

Yes and yes....down to Iowa and Nebraska and we have the family connection....

Quote Originally Posted by BuffSurveyor View Post
    That would be great news.

Will the Huskers target one more TE, perhaps one from Iowa?