Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Another Junior Day At Nebraska: Called Big Red Weekend on 16 June

Another Junior Day At Nebraska: Called Big Red Weekend on 16 June

FYI....Teaser from Scout....

Looks like in June...

Why not have another junior day? Nebraska has had some pretty good success following visits by recruits so far this season that it's not a surprise that Nebraska is going for yet another junior day. It sounds like the invite numbers for this junior date will be very limited according to one recruit.
    http://nebraska.scout.com/2/1182268.html
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

#1 Husker Fan
    From what I have read this Junior Day is open only to all who have been offered a scholly.
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#1 Husker Fan
    Terrell Newby is back on to visit that day! The loss of AG helps that i suspect.

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An opportunity opened up without a doubt...

Quote Originally Posted by SBHusker View Post
    Terrell Newby is back on to visit that day! The loss of AG helps that i suspect.

Scout Team
    Can a school have as many functions such as "junior day", "quarterback camps", etc. as they want?

I would think there are rules limiting this activity.

According to 247 it is being called Big Red Weekend, and is an invite-only affair to be held June 16...

Quote Originally Posted by SBHusker View Post
    From what I have read this Junior Day is open only to all who have been offered a scholly.

#1 Husker Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    According to 247 it is being called Big Red Weekend, and is an invite-only affair to be held June 16...

Yep, Newby we quoted also stating it was for athletes with offers only!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Scout Team
    Sounds like a great deal, we should be able to close the deal with a few nice recruits. GBR