Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Navy SEALs: Yeah, Obama Should Probably Shut Up About bin Laden Now

Quote Originally Posted by Showman View Post
    You're well within your rights to post on whatever topic you want, but Mort does make something of a good point that your daily anti-Obama threads get somewhat redundant and are sometimes based on such clearly biased right wing blogs that they don't serve much purpose by way of legitimate criticism.
    Is the Daily Mail "legit" enough?

Husker Fan

Quote Originally Posted by OmaHusker View Post
    Typical liberal response: don't like the message, stifle the messenger.
    WOULD YOU RATHER OBL STILL BE ALIVE? I THINK NOT. GIVE ME A DAMN BREAK.

Society Crazy Indeed
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskers57 View Post

Well 57...the right believes OBL wasn't a threat and I think that is why they are having a hard time with this. It wasnt one of their top goals to get him

I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded, or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.I wont give up, shut up, let up, until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, and showed up for all wounded children.

Why the hostility? Of course I'm glad he's dead. As I said earlier, I gave credit to Obama for giving the go-ahead.

Do you think it's okay for Obama to use the success of the operation to score political points? Do you think it's okay for Obama to claim Romney wouldn't have pulled the trigger (figuratively?)

Husker Fan

Why the hostility? Of course I'm glad he's dead. As I said earlier, I gave credit to Obama for giving the go-ahead.

Do you think it's okay for Obama to use the success of the operation to score political points? Do you think it's okay for Obama to claim Romney wouldn't have pulled the trigger (figuratively?)
    IT'S ************** POLITICS. WHO DAMN CARES? BOTH STUPID PARTIES DO IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Pops View Post
    Well 57...the right believes OBL wasn't a threat and I think that is why they are having a hard time with this. It wasnt one of their top goals to get him
    Where do you get this? Romney's statement?

I thought W. started 2 unneccessary wars to get OBL.

Travel Squad

Was it okay for the Bush administration to parlay the 9/11 attack into an unprecedented expansion of the military state and manipulate the fears of the populace to get reelected?

Being proud of executing public enemy #1 doesn't seem so bad in retrospect...
    “If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.” Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by Husker Mort View Post
    Was it okay for the Bush administration to parlay the 9/11 attack into an unprecedented expansion of the military state and manipulate the fears of the populace to get reelected?
    Are you referring to the Patriot Act?

Society Crazy Indeed
    Where do you get this? Romney's statement?

I thought W. started 2 unneccessary wars to get OBL.
    No Bush...he kept saying it from 2004 to the time he left office

I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded, or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.I wont give up, shut up, let up, until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, and showed up for all wounded children.

Society Crazy Indeed

no we all know Clinton was the architect of that...Bush just took it to the nth degree

Travel Squad
    Patriot Act, immigration policies, disproportionate criminalization, illegal detainment, torture, profiteering by the military industrial complex...you name it.
    “If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.” Marcus Aurelius

Husker Immortal
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker Mort View Post
    Patriot Act, immigration policies, disproportionate criminalization, illegal detainment, torture, profiteering by the military industrial complex...you name it.
    Is it true that in Guantanamo they have replaced waterboarding with having to watch endless hours of Obama speeches?
    God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
    the good fortune to run into the ones I do…
    and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Husker Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ThotDoc View Post
    Is it true that in Guantanamo they have replaced waterboarding with having to watch endless hours of Obama speeches?
    why don't you go back to eating your crab?

Husker Immortal
    why don't you go back to eating your crab?
    ok
    God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
    the good fortune to run into the ones I do…
    and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Society Crazy Indeed
    Quote Originally Posted by ThotDoc View Post

yes.....how do you think they got the info as to where OBL was......Please please just go get him....LEAVE US IN PEACE...or in Pieces