Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Huskers after JUCO DE & WR From Iowa Western CC (DE NE kid)

Travel Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Anyone see him play in high school?
    Spoke to my coaching friends that coach at 2 different Lincoln schools then the one that coaches at Central and they all basically said that they didn't recognize the name and they didn't game plan to avoid him like they did, for example, against Ricky Henry at Burke. So not a ton of noise out of high school.

That means basically nothing though as he could have been a late bloomer and that could have contributed to his success at IWCC. I would take the competition Western plays with a grain of salt, but he dominates that competition, which is what you want to see.

Thanks....

Sounds like from what I have read he stepped up this past season....as you pointed out and perhaps that is what the staff noticed too...

Quote Originally Posted by ShortSideOption View Post
    Spoke to my coaching friends that coach at 2 different Lincoln schools then the one that coaches at Central and they all basically said that they didn't recognize the name and they didn't game plan to avoid him like they did, for example, against Ricky Henry at Burke. So not a ton of noise out of high school.

That means basically nothing though as he could have been a late bloomer and that could have contributed to his success at IWCC. I would take the competition Western plays with a grain of salt, but he dominates that competition, which is what you want to see.
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season