Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silent commit

Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    As the smoke clears...appears there is another silent commit.....won't announce anytime soon....that is all I can tell you at this point...
    Do you mean #2.

You know that is what I mean....

Quote Originally Posted by 215Husker View Post
    Do you mean #2.
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Scout Team
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRedDread View Post
    Who's word?
    You know... them people. Them people are always the one's who say stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    You know that is what I mean....
    I know, just having a little fun on a saturday afternoon.

LOL....

Quote Originally Posted by 215Husker View Post
    I know, just having a little fun on a saturday afternoon.

Red Shirt
    Has anyone confirmed that C-Love was our first silent commit? I doubt that he was, seeing the way things worked out last week. There still may be 2 silents out there. Time will tell, or maybe RR or others will.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Well, Bo gets a lot of flack for keeping things under wraps, not being nice to the media, etc.. Maybe he was just trying to appease for a change? And maybe since it semi-backfired it reconfirmed to him that he should keep these things under wraps.
    Semi-backfired? How do people come up with stuff like this? What exactly do you mean? All of this seems to be total speculation. Who is to say there isn't a guy out there who continues to keep his choice under wraps? There must be a lot of sleep being lost out there in Huskerland over stuff like this------fascinating.

I thought you had the answer for us....

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerGene View Post
    Has anyone confirmed that C-Love was our first silent commit? I doubt that he was, seeing the way things worked out last week. There still may be 2 silents out there. Time will tell, or maybe RR or others will.

Varsity
    Quote Originally Posted by caNUfeelit View Post
    You can even take that a step further and say the guy fans assumed he was referring to didn't pan out...from RR's post it seems he never was that silent commit and fan speculation led to the hype build up and eventual let down on this kid

Correct
    Quote Originally Posted by Pops View Post
    Well look at this! it is true..when one loses one sense..in this case a sense of humor, the other senses are heightened...In this case, a sense of self importance