Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: David to Tampa Bay

Varsity

David to Tampa Bay

Tampa Bay just took David with pick #58.
    Don't do a drug you find in Oakland. Ever.---The Oral History of the Big 12

Blackshirt
    Looks like I just became more of a Bucs fan. Good for L.D.
    It's a great day to be a Husker Fan!
    Live By The Code!
    (28-13-3) GATA If you see a skunk in the middle of the road, do you run it over or let it live? That is a quandary?

Heisman

congrats

They really talked him up! Congrats to him wish him the best!

Looks like theres hope for my Bucs after all! Now just need a real QB and an o line.

#1 Husker Fan
    One of the all-time Husker greats! So happy for this young man. To bad only 5 posts mentioning it so far.
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

Heisman

probably due to friday night and all, i m sure there'll be more posts tomorrow....what does that say about us 5 posting on a friday night?? hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Huskers57 View Post
    probably due to friday night and all, i m sure there'll be more posts tomorrow....what does that say about us 5 posting on a friday night?? hmm.
    hey now! Im just gearing up to hit Down Town Lincoln! I refuse to be included with you duffers!

10 year member

Congrats to David. I bet he is excited to be able to continue his football career in his home state. I will be keeping a closer eye on the Bucs highlights from now on.

Founding Father
    You have to feel good for this young man, he was genuinely excited in his interview about returning to his home state to play pro ball. Lavonte is truly a class act and set new standards by which future Blackshirts will be measured against..... and he did it all in 2 years. BBR

All Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberbach View Post
    You have to feel good for this young man, he was genuinely excited in his interview about returning to his home state to play pro ball. Lavonte is truly a class act and set new standards by which future Blackshirts will be measured against..... and he did it all in 2 years. BBR
    I was very impressed the way he came in, kicked butt, and acted like it was all about the team as if he had been here all along. Seems to be an outstanding guy. Love seeing him succeed.
    "It just shows that we're changing the program," Petteway said. "Coach Miles and the guys we have on our staff and our players, we're changing the culture of Nebraska basketball, and this is just the beginning for us." - HuskerOnline.com 2-16-2014

#1 Husker Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskers57 View Post
    I guess we are Duffers.
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

Husker Immortal
    I wonder if he will play OLB or if they move him somewhere else.

Best of luck Mr. David
    "According to a Gallup poll, President Obama's approval rating has dropped to 45 percent. Luckily for Obama, he has 'impeachment insurance.' It's called 'Joe Biden.'" –Jay Leno

All Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by SBHusker View Post
    I guess we are Duffers.
    Not me. My posts are pre-written and being posted for me by an assistant, while I am out partying hard and living fabulously.

BTW, How is he doing? Is he making any spelling erors?
    "It just shows that we're changing the program," Petteway said. "Coach Miles and the guys we have on our staff and our players, we're changing the culture of Nebraska basketball, and this is just the beginning for us." - HuskerOnline.com 2-16-2014

Varsity
    MKJr & Gruden thought Tampa got a steal with Lavonte at #58 ... I agree wholeheartedly.

Husker Immortal
    Way to go, Lavonte!! Good luck, and kick butt!! I hope he makes a bundle! Does anyone know what kind of money he might make?

I'm a diehard 49er fan, but I will root for David to be an All Pro!!

Husker Immortal
    should be a good fit; best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by huskernut:925228
    Quote Originally Posted by SBHusker View Post
    I guess we are Duffers.
    Not me. My posts are pre-written and being posted for me by an assistant, while I am out partying hard and living fabulously.

BTW, How is he doing? Is he making any spelling erors?
    I see nothing wrong..

Scout Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.I.Am Husker View Post
    They really talked him up! Congrats to him wish him the best!
    Yeah, Didn't Mel Kiper state that he had David in his top 25. He gets to play close to home.. GBR

Husker Fan
    Congrats to Lavonte!

A shame to see Crick and Dennard continue to slip through three rounds without getting picked. Both were at one time considered first round picks. Crick's status dropped due to injury. Dennard truly did shoot himself in the foot with his recent arrest. The draft has not been kind to either.