Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New email scam.. no longer Nigerian O.O

Just tried to get my blu-ray burner to read my credit card. Placed it on the tray like I was instructed to. Closed the door. Then the door opened, the card was gone, my computer tower turned red, and the monitor started chiding me in Russian. Should I worry?

I believe him, yo. I don't know why, but I do.

God of Huskermax

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Jury View Post
    I got contacted last year by a supposed Japanese woman whose husband was a UN doctor in Pocatello, Idaho, and wanted me to help her collect $500,000 of her divorce settlement. I was sure there were no U.N. doctors working in Pocatello, so I looked up the name of the doc and found the Brianna Shunshi japanese divorce collection scam. About the same time, one of my daughters was contacted to be an English tutor for a British couple travelling in the US; were going to pay her $60/hour for about 3 hours a week this coming summer. Sounded okay, until one email said they were going to pay her in advance, and it would be a little more than what they agreed to pay her. As soon as I saw that, I had her look up the details of this person online and found it was a variation of the "Nigerian Tutoring Scam."
    Why would a British couple need an English tutor?

Husker Immortal
    I subscribed to a Russian Mail Order Bride offer that was "buy two, get one free." Now I have three beautiful D cup Siberian women drinking all my vodka and yelling at me in Russian. Any suggestions?
    "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." -- Vince Lombardi

God of Huskermax

Quote Originally Posted by ThotDoc View Post
    I subscribed to a Russian Mail Order Bride offer that was "buy two, get one free." Now I have three beautiful D cup Siberian women drinking all my vodka and yelling at me in Russian. Any suggestions?
    Get them Russian tutors.

Husker Immortal
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPhoenix View Post
    Get them Russian tutors.
    I know just the Nigerian agency that can hook me up.
    "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." -- Vince Lombardi