Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RNC chief accuses Obama of campaigning on taxpayer's dime

RNC chief accuses Obama of campaigning on taxpayer's dime

Still looking for 1MJ to return.

Travel Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by One Man Jury View Post
    The thing that is so offensive about Obama is not that other presidents have done it to some degree. this man is above & beyond. He's been in constant campaign mode for as long as I can remember. He was flying out to multiple fundraisers a day many months ago. He's over the top on everything, it seems - over twice the golf outings of George Bush, he exceeded Bush's 8 year deficit spending in 3 years, he's over the top with his czars way in excess of any prior president, he's trying to implement policy by regulation far beyond any prior president, 1st president to take $15 billion from Medicare to give to his wife so she can hire Bugs Bunny to tell us all to move, making recess appointments when Congress not in recess, etc. If there is an award for "above & beyond," I give it to this guy.
    There is so much BS in there that unraveling it all would be tantamount to an intellectual lobotomy. Does he honestly believe it all or is he you just content to celebrate discredited propaganda?

If the former, I am happy to provide factual sources that refute much of it. T'would be a shame for him to build his tower of contempt on a foundation of quick sand.
    “If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.” Marcus Aurelius

Heisman

knock me over with a feather. big whop.