Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where did my thread go???

#1 Husker Fan

Where did my thread go???

Posted it yesterday and its gone already???????
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Husker Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SBHusker View Post
    Posted it yesterday and its gone already???????
    It went to the Cafe. I've pointed out to others that it is a FOOTBALL RELATED subject-Brown is a FOOTBALL COACH AT NU.

#1 Husker Fan
    Just saw that. Thanks. It is but oh well huh.

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Husker Fan

nm.

Intellectual Patriot
    The conversation in your thread deviated from football very soon, therefore it was sent over to fight club, er I mean the Cage, oops the Cafe'.
    Life Lesson: DO NOT LET THE MAN KEEP YOU DOWN! http://forum.huskermax.com/vbbs/show...er-King-Jr-Day
    "Yeah, saw that only Larry, Moe, and Curly had chimed-in before the thread was locked. C'est la vie when the cumulative IQ of those 3 shxxxeads is something less than 200, with Squatch nailing down 3rd place. Almost not worth the keystroke time expended reporting those twits, however..."

I love fan mail.

Blackshirt
    Perhaps there is a desire to keep the football board completely dead during the off-season.

Intellectual Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest Fan of All View Post
    Perhaps there is a desire to keep the football board completely dead during the off-season.
    Why, did they relocate it into your pants?

HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Life Lesson: DO NOT LET THE MAN KEEP YOU DOWN! http://forum.huskermax.com/vbbs/show...er-King-Jr-Day
    "Yeah, saw that only Larry, Moe, and Curly had chimed-in before the thread was locked. C'est la vie when the cumulative IQ of those 3 shxxxeads is something less than 200, with Squatch nailing down 3rd place. Almost not worth the keystroke time expended reporting those twits, however..."

I love fan mail.

Husker Immortal
    badda' bing!!

Blackshirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatchsker View Post
    Why, did they relocate it into your pants?

HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Just so you know, if I wanted to stoop to your level, there is a real quick comeback to your foolishness that would make you a laughing stock. I won't post it, because it would just be too easy and I don't like humiliating fellow Husker fans. You ought, however, to think before you post though--not everyone out here is a gentleman.

Blackshirt
    Quote Originally Posted by CrnhskrBob View Post
    badda' bing!!
    If that nonsense got a "badda bing" from you, you must be desparate for entertainment. Good to know.

All Big 10
    Just so you know, if I wanted to stoop to your level, there is a real quick comeback to your foolishness that would make you a laughing stock. I won't post it, because it would just be too easy and I don't like humiliating fellow Husker fans. You ought, however, to think before you post though--not everyone out here is a gentleman.
    Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse Squatch!
    "It doesn't matter where you start or how people perceive you now or what your potential is. ... It's going to be how this football team comes together and meets the challenges ... I like our potential, but there's a lot of teams that like their potential. It's going to be how we put things together, how we grow and how we come together as a team. It's not going to be the best collection of talent, it's going to be the best team. ...." - Bo Pelini, Big 10 Media Days, 2014

The Walking Red
    This thread makes me laugh.

#1 Husker Fan
    Zinger!!!!!!!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Intellectual Patriot
    Oh, well. By all means please do accept my sincerest apologies and rest assured that I will be available with sturdy hands if your ever need help untwisting those panties or getting that huge timber out of your backside.

I love fan mail.

Husker Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Squatchsker View Post
    Oh, well. By all means please do accept my sincerest apologies and rest assured that I will be available with sturdy hands if your ever need help untwisting those panties or getting that huge timber out of your backside.