Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bayern vs. Real Madrid 2nd leg

Both teams now have an away goal so yes even....

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsee View Post
    Wow, a PK and yellow for Pepe GGGGGGOOOOAAAAAALLLLL ARJEN ROBBEN

2-1 now even on aggregate

and, I think we got away with one their
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

I told you how the officiating would go in Spain....

OK NOW...if that was a hand ball on Bayern....THEN THAT SHOULDA BEEN A HAND BALL.......aaaarrrrgggghhhhh freakin Real

Some argument that Rodivo was offside on that second goal....very close....

Also Gomez is way overrated in my opinion...and I have thought that for sometime...

Scout Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Also Gomez is way overrated in my opinion...and I have thought that for sometime...
    You know if you watch him play, it always looks like that but every year he leads the league in goals and is at the top of the CL scorers.

Yeah but he has missed a couple of chances today that may come back to haunt the club....

You know if you watch him play, it always looks like that but every year he leads the league in goals and is at the top of the CL scorers.

Officiating has been well....

Ref is from Hungary....another head scratcher...a ref from a country with no major league....

Scout Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Yeah but he has missed a couple of chances today that may come back to haunt the club....

That's the norm for him, but he can't just be lucky enough to just get in front of the ball and score. He is NOT the super striker, but he uses his skill set well and is able to put the ball home a lot of times

Kaka one of the true gents in the game comes on as a sub for Madrid....he has fallen a ton th epast few years as far as world football is concerned...should have stayed in Italy....alot of players get swallowed up at Barcalona and Real Madrid....

Reminds me a bit of Berbatov with Manchester United....

That's the norm for him, but he can't just be lucky enough to just get in front of the ball and score. He is NOT the super striker, but he uses his skill set well and is able to put the ball home a lot of times

About 10 minutes left in regulation.....this one will go to OT if tied at the end of regulation....

Madrid looking tired....that weekend La Liga clash with Barcalona seems to have taken a bit out of them....might play to Munich's favor....

Scout Team
    CURSE U RED REIGN

I blame u for Gomez not just redirecting that 1

Madrid player rolling around on the grass....the play acting has begun at end to kill time.....like I said they are tired and it shows...and I think are concerned they could lose this match....

Oh and Gomez has to be the most disappointing guy on the pitch today....

Sorry....called it as I saw it........he has been very disappointing in this game....

CURSE U RED REIGN

I blame u for Gomez not just redirecting that 1