Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: STRINGFELLOW Update *NEW*

STRINGFELLOW Update *NEW*

Red Shirt
    Connections With Nebraska

“I’m interested in them (Nebraska) I have actually a couple of teammates (Quincy Enunwa and Eric Martin) that go there. I talk to them from time to time. They tell that they (NU) have a great coaching staff, beautiful campus.

“I want to get out of California,” he said. Nebraska is not too far away. I’m hoping to get out there for one of my officials. Early fall something like that.”

Stringfellow says the Husker players bond with the coaches a lot after football. They have the players come over at times for barbeques. NU coaches said Stringfellow has a chance to play early along with his teammate Enunwa.

Doesn't say much about the player but if he's good I like our chances. Thanks Husker Journal.

He is rated a 4-star by Rivals....Scout and 247.....

Moreno Valley is 55 miles from where I live....have been their and through their many, many times...about 5 miles from Riverside....

Has offers from Michigan, Florida, UCLA and Nebraska among other schools....

He sure pegged USC...awful part of LA....high crime rate area...

Rich Fisher is recruiting him....

As always thanks to the great folks at Husker Journal...

Very impressive on film:

Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Red Shirt
    Great WR and I'm very impressed with the QB too.
    "My job as a football coach is to educate and prepare the kids who come into this program for the rest of their life..." Bo Pelini at the Penn State post game press conference Nov. 12 2011

Recruit

A great set of WR can make any QB look like a star! No that was not a shot at TM. We only have TM for 2 more years and if you have a great set of WR, whoever replaces him gets alot more grace when they know they have guys that will bend over backwards to catch a ball. Hope we can land him

Cake or Death?
    He looks pretty mean

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." -Carl Sagan

Travel Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by The Impaler View Post
    He looks pretty mean

He had to carry the UZI when he went to see USC's campus.
    "I have never seen people with more class than I saw at Nebraska. The Nebraska fans, players, cheerleaders, band, officials, coaches, etc., gave me living testimony of what college football should be all about." - Bobby Bowden

Cake or Death?
    Quote Originally Posted by redwinghusker View Post
    He had to carry the UZI when he went to see USC's campus.
    LOL,

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." -Carl Sagan

Scout Team
    Tommy Armstrong will have a great stable of WR once he becomes the starter in a couple of seasons. Here hoping T-Mart finishes strong and kicks some B1G Ten booty. GBR

Not sure of Stringfellow's current level of interest but is making some waves this summer. Now up to 62nd overall prospect in the nation
    http://nebraska.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1369944

"Stringfellow first impressed me a couple seasons ago during a game and since that time he has gotten bigger and stronger," Gorney said. "He had an outstanding showing at the Los Angeles NIKE camp and has proven to be a tough matchup because of his size and speed combination.