Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Chelsea vs Barca Second Leg

Chelsea vs Barca Second Leg

John Terry....You can always count on him to do something stupid.....I'm not and have not ever been a Chelsea fan (QPR's arch rival for many years)....but always root for the English teams in Europe....what a lunkhead...

As an American (half English) I will never have any respect for what Terry and Lampard did at Heathrow Airport after 9-11-01.....

Just what is John Terry thinking here? He knees Alexis Sanchez in the back on the edge of the Chelsea area. Sanchez goes to ground, and Turkish referee Cuneyt Cakir brandishes a red card. Chelsea are without their captain and are without most of their defence. Jon Obi Mikel is playing at centre-back at the moment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17832531
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

2-1 at half Barca leads....Agg 2-2....

Chelsea gets a goal late in the first to get that invaluable away goal....

Which means Barca has to win by two goals to advance as that away goal counts for 2........and with Chelsea down to 10 men it will be a tough road to hoe for them....

Barca one again showing that La Liga is a joke...a two man league...and that is all....

John Terry is a dumbo supreme....

No Rameries or Terry if Chelsea makes the final....

I think RR doesn't like Terry.

If you do as an American then God Bless you....

Quote Originally Posted by Huskers57 View Post
    I think RR doesn't like Terry.

Chelsea is going to have to defend their butts off for the next 45 minutes....all thanks to John Terry.....

And Drogba gives up a PK.....and Messi misses it....go figure...

That was a crap call....Fabergas fell far to easy...so justice is done....

Have to admit I am very unimpressed with this Turkish ref....why UEFA puts a crew from a country like Turkey in such a big game is beyond me....

Terry claims he did not delibertly knee the guy in the back....

Some how from what I saw that is not truthful....

I don't even like Terry but I'm a Chelsean so....

Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    2-1 at half Barca leads....Agg 2-2....

Chelsea gets a goal late in the first to get that invaluable away goal....

Which means Barca has to win by two goals to advance as that away goal counts for 2........and with Chelsea down to 10 men it will be a tough road to hoe for them....

Barca one again showing that La Liga is a joke...a two man league...and that is all....

John Terry is a dumbo supreme....
    I think Barca just needs one more. Away goals just count as one I believe but if the aggregate is tied then whoever has more away goals advance

This ref is really quite poor....

I'll say it again for a game this big to pick a crew from Turkey is baffling....

No I was correct I meant they have to win by two goals in today's match to advance....thus 3-2 on agg....

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerSoccer04 View Post
    I think Barca just needs one more. Away goals just count as one I believe but if the aggregate is tied then whoever has more away goals advance

One of the GREAT performances I have seen by a team down to ten men in all of the years I have watched football.....

CHelsea draws 2-2 in Baracalona and wins on agg....

And I will say it again LA Liga is overrated....Messi etc would not do half as good in the EPL....

Chelsea through to the final 3-2...

Oh and John Terry is still a dumbo....

Scout Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Oh and John Terry is still a dumbo....
    Just mad cuz Terry does not play for QPR

Ha, ha....not...

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsee View Post
    Just mad cuz Terry does not play for QPR

Great game by Chelsea!

It sucks not having Terry, Ramiers, and Ivanovic in the CL finals, though. I could care less about Meireles, and am actually glad he won't be playing.