Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: HUSKERS VS BOILERMAKERS - GAME #3 - 4-22-12 - 12:05 Start

Husker Immortal
    That was a weak finish.
    "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." -- Vince Lombardi

Varsity
    Congrats to PU. Darin has improved this team over the last couple of years, but we still have a ways to go.
    "I have never seen people with more class than I saw at Nebraska. The Nebraska fans, players, cheerleaders, band, officials, coaches, etc., gave me living testimony of what college football should be all about." - Bobby Bowden
    "I understand the risk of hiring the wrong guy, but its not a reason to keep someone you know is the wrong guy." - internet tg

Husker Immortal
    Well, that takes care of my going undefeated for the weekend!

I, truly, thought we could take these guys. Maybe, next year? Hopefully, we can grind out the post season and play them once more.

See you all, and take care.

GO BIG RED!!!

Husker Immortal
    Thanks CBob for the PbP. We may need to sweep Minnesota to just finish 2nd, but will definitely need 2 out of 3.
    "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." -- Vince Lombardi

Husker Immortal
    Quote Originally Posted by carrolltonsker View Post
    Thanks Bob for the PBP. I will see everyone Tuesday night.
    OK, and hope to be there. My mom is not doing too well, so it depends on her condition. I find no
    advantage to living to 100.

I would like a few prayers for my mom, if you will. She needs to gain weight, but she doesn't have the
    lucidity to take any care for herself. Hoping, hospice coming in, she will improve. They say, it could happen.

Thanks, guys.

Husker Immortal
    Quote Originally Posted by ThotDoc View Post
    Thanks CBob for the PbP. We may need to sweep Minnesota to just finish 2nd, but will definitely need 2 out of 3.
    We WILL sweep them! I'll have the broom ready, ok?

Founding Father
    Good effort but we were just outclassed. We're still young and learn'n how to play as a team. Darin will get them coached up, let's hope they can show some moxy in tournament play. GBR

Thanks Bob and Carrolton for the PBP

Husker Immortal
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberbach View Post
    Good effort but we were just outclassed. We're still young and learn'n how to play as a team. Darin will get them coached up, let's hope they can show some moxy in tournament play. GBR

Thanks Bob and Carrolton for the PBP

Founding Father
    Quote Originally Posted by CrnhskrBob View Post
    OK, and hope to be there. My mom is not doing too well, so it depends on her condition. I find no

I would like a few prayers for my mom, if you will. She needs to gain weight, but she doesn't have the
    lucidity to take any care for herself. Hoping, hospice coming in, she will improve. They say, it could happen.

Thanks, guys.
    Prayers and well wishes for your Mom, Bob.

Husker Immortal
    I too send my prayers and best wishes for your mom...and you and your family CBob.

Husker Immortal

Thanks, guys.

Sending some prayers your Mom's way CBob. My Mom is blind and will be 93 in August and still lives alone. I know what you mean.

Husker Immortal
    Thank you, Cyberbach and ThotDot. Again, hoping hospice can get her going, once more. When you reach 100, usually, it doesn't get any better, I guess. Prayers could be the answer. She's a sweet, little gal, and I don't want her to suffer, that's for sure. Time will tell. Take care, and thanks, once more.

Husker Fan

Thanks, guys.
    Best wishes to you and your mom, Bob.