Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Royals

Red Shirt

If you bought those seats in a season ticket package, you may as well use them. I'd like to see this as a running gag throughout the season, should the Royals fail to get things together.

6th year Redshirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Porkchopexpress View Post
    If you bought those seats in a season ticket package, you may as well use them. I'd like to see this as a running gag throughout the season, should the Royals fail to get things together.
    Ha, good idea. It could be the royals' fans version of "planking", posing in bored, disinterested positions from their seats.

As a Twins fan, I imagine my equivalent would be the dejected, head-in-hand pose with the expression of "how did we get so bad so fast".

pray for me ;)
    Gordon, Hosmer and Butler(2x) go deep and snap the Royals losing streak. Maybe the bats will start to come alive for the Royals.
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

Red Shirt

Quote Originally Posted by ColoREDo View Post
    Gordon, Hosmer and Butler(2x) go deep and snap the Royals losing streak. Maybe the bats will start to come alive for the Royals.
    Definately a good game for those guys. They were all in a slump. It would be nice if KC can go 5-4 in their current 9-game road trip.

pray for me ;)
    Royals win two straight and Gordon is over the Mendoza line.

Just try and stop us now!!!
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

pray for me ;)
    3 wins in a row...only 5 games out of first!!!

Red Shirt
    3 wins in a row...only 5 games out of first!!!
    Indians leading the division and are only 1 game above .500, or by comparision good enough for 4th in the AL East.

Husker Immortal
    Royals win two straight and Gordon is over the Mendoza line.

Just try and stop us now!!!
    ........Gordon is over the Mendoza line.

Bueno!!

Royals beat the Yankees and Mariano Rivera has a torn ACL

Husker Immortal
    Go Gordon Go.

Red Shirt
    Broxton makes me extremely nervous everytime he comes in! Thanks to a great double play, and Moose's play on the slow roller at the end, THE LOSING STREAK AT HOME IS OVER!!!!!

Red Shirt

Quote Originally Posted by BigRed Mosquito View Post
    Broxton makes me extremely nervous everytime he comes in! Thanks to a great double play, and Moose's play on the slow roller at the end, THE LOSING STREAK AT HOME IS OVER!!!!!
    I agree about Broxton, but Soria would get himself into similar jams from time to time. Good win for the Royals. They beat Detroit with Verlander pitching Wednesday, and edged out a close one with the Yanks Thursday. They've come a long way in just a couple of weeks. I'm just hoping for a series split this weekend.

towel boy
    Just swept the Rangers! Bullpen has been throwing some nasty stuff. Just enjoying the moment because as a Royals fan you know it can turn ugly real quick.

Scout Team
    Nice to see something good happening for KC! Love it !

Husker Immortal
    Orioles in another marathon game tonight against the Royals. A couple of weeks ago they swept three games against the Red Sox in Boston and one of the games went 13 innings and another went 17 innings. Now in the 15th as the Orioles scored two in the top of the 9th and Jones just homered in the top of the 15th.
    "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." -- Vince Lombardi