Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Cody Green to have Surgery

Red Shirt

Cody Green to have Surgery

It should be a simple surgery but none-the-less if you get a few seconds give a prayer out to Cody. He seemed like a good guy while he was here in Nebraska and I hope he recovers quickly. I wish him nothing but success at Tulsa. I have seen people go in for simple surgeries and never make it out.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...for-fall-camp/

Quote Originally Posted by Ruddman23 View Post
    It should be a simple surgery but none-the-less if you get a few seconds give a prayer out to Cody. He seemed like a good guy while he was here in Nebraska and I hope he recovers quickly. I wish him nothing but success at Tulsa. I have seen people go in for simple surgeries and never make it out.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...for-fall-camp/
    Good luck to Cody. Seems like a Nice young man. going in myself for a knee scope on friday, one can never overlook that kind of stuff.
    Whenever you think it can't get any worse for the huskers, just remember the glory days of Callahan.

Red Shirt

Best of luck SUHper! Let me think, getting put under, cut on, then getting attack by the Physical Torturest after they are all done so they can help you “recover”. I wonder if those folks sit around the office and try to think up new ways to inflict pain.  I will keep you in my prayers as well on Friday.

Sitting just quietly under the cork tree, smelling the flowers
    Best wishes and prayers for Cody's surgery. And his time at Tulsa!

I don't think I have ever rooted for or wanted more success for a guy that transferred out than I do for Green. Fantastic human being and I hope everything works out as well as it possibly can for him. Good luck Cody!!!

Red Shirt
    Yup, hope everything turns out okay for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruddman23 View Post
    Best of luck SUHper! Let me think, getting put under, cut on, then getting attack by the Physical Torturest after they are all done so they can help you “recover”. I wonder if those folks sit around the office and try to think up new ways to inflict pain.  I will keep you in my prayers as well on Friday.
    thanks, much appreciated.
    Whenever you think it can't get any worse for the huskers, just remember the glory days of Callahan.