Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Jerel Morrow: First 2013 Kansas Recruit in Top 247

Jerel Morrow: First 2013 Kansas Recruit in Top 247

-The first member of the Top247 for this cycle from the state of Kansas- athlete Jerel Morrow from Emporia- enters the rankings at No. 210 overall and the top prospect in the state. He recently long-jumped 24-4, which is one of the tops in the country and you combine that athleticism (the long jump is a great explosiveness measure) with his film and it’s an easy ranking. In fact, he may even move higher. Nebraska and others have offered and many feel the Cornhuskers are the team to beat for the 6-foot, 180-pounder.
    Link to FREE 247 Article

Jerel's Player Profile

This is one fella to keep an eye on. They're dead on when they saw we're the team to beat. I don't think a commitment from Morrow (no relation to Vince or Mike Marrow) is too far off.

Red Shirt
    I'm looking forward to this one. He looks like a great athlete.

Yup I said in the other htread I started on him that this kid was way under the radar and was the real deal....looks like folks are starting to finally take notice.....I think he will be a Husker commit before its all said and done....
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Also, he did not make the Spring Game trip because of the weather....

With him moving up in the 'star kingdom' expect more offers to come his way from the big boys of the college world.....however, I think we have done a great job recruiting him and he has connected with our coaches and we got in on him early and I think that will be huge in the end....

Oh and thanks for this thread for those of us (like me) that don't belong to any pay services this is good stuff...and yes free content....but good none the less....247 does a great job with this stuff....

Funny to see a couple of guys thinking I am stealing what they and others post at Huskerboard....flattering indeed when I have seen folks on that board cop what I have written word for word and posted it over their (and pointed it out here in the past on several occasions)....I guess all is fair in and love and war.....I have no problem if they take and share anything that is on here which they have more than a few times...and yeah I like to read all of the boards etc and if they have some nuggets I'll do a follow-up on it...and no I don't belong to any pay site and yes I do have a source or two....and honestly the teasers posted on pay sites are not to hard to research if you take the time, as I try to do, by going on the web and doing some 'footwork'.....I just find that sort of stuff funny as all get out....Huskeboard does a great job but so do we.....two of the best Husker recruiting sites on the web that are free..it obvious we read each others sites.....which is cool....

In fact when I have taken stuff from HB I always give credit and even a link...

So those two guys....you can take what ever I post and use it....I'm glad to share....but sorry I don't belong to a paysite as many of you guys do and post information from them on your forum (I know that for a fact you do because I have friends who do belong).... I'm having some fun with you my friends.... Its all good....lets just all get along.....peace...

Thanks BTRB for this....as always you do a great job....

One I hope we can get a commit from by this summer....

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Howl View Post
    I'm looking forward to this one. He looks like a great athlete.