Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Marine getting the boot for Facebook post

Intellectual Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonuvahusker View Post
    Words to the wise (and not so wise). And that doesn't only apply to military personnel. It even applies to posters here. Be careful what you post on facebook. You really never know who might end up seeing it (or forwarding it).

Hey man, I thought what I wrote about my wife and my wedding day was nice and a little sappy. No need to chastise.

Hater
    Life Lesson: DO NOT LET THE MAN KEEP YOU DOWN! http://forum.huskermax.com/vbbs/show...er-King-Jr-Day
    "Yeah, saw that only Larry, Moe, and Curly had chimed-in before the thread was locked. C'est la vie when the cumulative IQ of those 3 shxxxeads is something less than 200, with Squatch nailing down 3rd place. Almost not worth the keystroke time expended reporting those twits, however..."

I love fan mail.

Antediluvian Abrasiveness
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatchsker View Post
    Hey man, I thought what I wrote about my wife and my wedding day was nice and a little sappy.
    It was your description of your wedding night that was over the top. Midgets? Menage? TMI.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Sonny once again proving that he is the biggest piece of ******** on Huskermax. Congrats on earning this title, sir.
    http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...+leaves+office

Travel Squad

Words to the wise (and not so wise). And that doesn't only apply to military personnel. It even applies to posters here. Be careful what you post on facebook. You really never know who might end up seeing it (or forwarding it).
    If it weren't for the careless or clueless people, we wouldn't have facebook fails to browse.

http://failbook.failblog.org/

God of Huskermax

Quote Originally Posted by Red Crawdad View Post
    If it weren't for the careless or clueless people, we wouldn't have facebook fails to browse.

http://failbook.failblog.org/
    I love those!

It was your description of your wedding night that was over the top. Midgets? Menage? TMI.
    And don't forget the Jack Link's!

Possible NSFW, but this one is really good...

http://cheezfailbooking.files.wordpr...math-troll.png

$2,000 laptop... >.>

I would not know as I don't belong to facebook and never have....and have no interest in doing so....

Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Quote Originally Posted by RedPhoenix View Post
    Kinda like this marine getting the support of certain congressman. I don't see many around here on the right condemning this guys actions either. So let's not play the high and mighty card just yet.
    No high and mighty card from me. Which is why I didn't say all dems, or even liberals in general...it was the more fringe elements that supported them, just as you will find some support of this guy from some far right elements.

I'm with Luth, he made it pretty clear he was speaking as a soldier, and indicated an intent to disobey orders. Discipline is fine with me. But, he hasn't disobeyed orders yet, as I understand, so I would think dismissal would be excessive. I assume his problem with Obama is with his domestic policy...as his foreign policy, particularly how it relates to war is pretty much the same as Bush. Just sounds like a loudmouth to me.

God of Huskermax

Quote Originally Posted by SealBeachHusker View Post
    No high and mighty card from me. Which is why I didn't say all dems, or even liberals in general...it was the more fringe elements that supported them, just as you will find some support of this guy from some far right elements.
    I noticed the word you chose. Very nicely done.

I'm with Luth, he made it pretty clear he was speaking as a soldier, and indicated an intent to disobey orders. Discipline is fine with me. But, he hasn't disobeyed orders yet, as I understand, so I would think dismissal would be excessive. I assume his problem with Obama is with his domestic policy...as his foreign policy, particularly how it relates to war is pretty much the same as Bush. Just sounds like a loudmouth to me.
    I thought he was being dismissed not just disciplined.

I noticed the word you chose. Very nicely done.

I thought he was being dismissed not just disciplined.
    Yeah I read too fast, so what?! lol

Dismissal seems excessive to me, but I would understand it.

Chalk it up to learning that your virtual persona should be just as responsible as your real life one. Too many internet tough guys anyway. People REALLY need to learn how the internet works.

Travel Squad

I love those!
    Between that, autocorrectfail.com, and peopleofwalmart.com, there are hours of entertainment!