Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Luthar Dickinson Guitar Virtuoso

Smile Luthar Dickinson Guitar Virtuoso

I absolutely love this guys playing be it solo or in the North Mississippi All-Stars or Black Crowes....

Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Great, great songs...

OK... from Zappa to Acoustic Luther! RR - You have to mix a couple CDs for me! You could call them "RReign from A to Z!" Thanks for enlightening my blustery sunday in colorado.

I listen to music....I don't care what it sounds like as long as it moves me....I've never been oen to get caught up in genere's....I think that has hurt music by tryign to put everything into a catagory and thus divide people....if it is good I listen to it...

I have a large collection of just about everything.... Would be glad to do that...

Quote Originally Posted by O'Husker View Post
    OK... from Zappa to Acoustic Luther! RR - You have to mix a couple CDs for me! You could call them "RReign from A to Z!" Thanks for enlightening my blustery sunday in colorado.

Thanks for posting these RR... great stuff as always

Luther plays with such soul that is seldom seen these days....then again he is not owned by any label who is forcing him to make music for the masses....

Quote Originally Posted by Nishioka View Post
    Thanks for posting these RR... great stuff as always