Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Secret Service in trouble down in Colombia

Secret Service in trouble down in Colombia

Rep. Peter King, chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, was briefed on the matter and told CNN that the government personnel brought prostitutes back to their rooms Wednesday night and "one of the women did not leave the room in the morning."

A hotel manager tried to get in the room, and eventually the woman emerged and said "they owed her money," according to King. Similarly, U.S. government sources said there was a dispute between at least one Secret Service member and a woman brought back to his hotel over a request to be paid.
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/14/world/...html?hpt=hp_t3

Sounds like that hooker... got stiffed.

God of Huskermax

Saving taxpayer money! These guys just became right wing heroes!!!!

Oh my!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nishioka View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/14/world/...html?hpt=hp_t3

Sounds like that hooker... got stiffed.

Twice!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." Ayn Rand

"Hillary has been cheated on more than a blind woman playing Scrabble. With gypsies." Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Red_in_Blue_Land View Post
    Twice!
    HEY-yo!

Quote Originally Posted by RedPhoenix View Post
    Saving taxpayer money! These guys just became right wing heroes!!!!
    Demanding feel good services they can't pay for...I'm thinking Dems 2016 nominees. Lol

All Big 10
    Chinese bankers and Columbian prostitutes. Is there anyone our government doesn't owe money to?
    "It doesn't matter where you start or how people perceive you now or what your potential is. ... It's going to be how this football team comes together and meets the challenges ... I like our potential, but there's a lot of teams that like their potential. It's going to be how we put things together, how we grow and how we come together as a team. It's not going to be the best collection of talent, it's going to be the best team. ...." - Bo Pelini, Big 10 Media Days, 2014

The number one rule most D.C. Federal officials set for their employees is:

Don't do it if you would be embarrassed by it on the front page of the Washington Post.

These guys forgot that, clearly.

I can't believe at GTA III tactic wasn't used...