Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marcus McWilson reconfirms his commitment to Nebraska

All Big 10
    Outstanding! Looking forward to watching you star here, Mr. McWilson!

BTW, here's me thinking about how we have a well thought of head coach out of Ohio, who played there, as we enter the Big 10:
    "It doesn't matter where you start or how people perceive you now or what your potential is. ... It's going to be how this football team comes together and meets the challenges ... I like our potential, but there's a lot of teams that like their potential. It's going to be how we put things together, how we grow and how we come together as a team. It's not going to be the best collection of talent, it's going to be the best team. ...." - Bo Pelini, Big 10 Media Days, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Husker Mort View Post
    With all due deference to the recruiting gurus, the State I currently live in does not regard Ohio St. the same way that EVERY high school in the State in which I was born and raised regards Nebraska. There are portions of Ohio that regard Ohio St. as a fine program, but not one that is seen as the penultimate in athletic achievement. It could very well be true that the Youngstown/CMooney ties are stronger than the affinity for THE state school with questionable ethics.

No need to be so dismissive.
    Yeah, Michigan seems to pull its fair share of players out of Ohio.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by N2FL View Post
    Why would they do that? Were coaches in Nebraska steering kids to Kansas when Turner Gill was their coach? That makes no sense at all.
    NM
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_in_Blue_Land View Post
    Fear of spiders is aracnaphobia, fear of tight spaces is chlaustraphobia, fear of Ameer is Wisdom

Starter
    NM
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_in_Blue_Land View Post
    Fear of spiders is aracnaphobia, fear of tight spaces is chlaustraphobia, fear of Ameer is Wisdom

Travel Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Who was dismissive? I simply stated an opinion as did you......pehaps I'll just stop doing that.....I'm mean sheesh....
    I don't think I assign as much negative connotation to the word "dismissive" as you do, RR.

I did not intend to be confrontational towards either you or N2FL. Apologies.
    “If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.” Marcus Aurelius

No issues my friend....

I don't think I assign as much negative connotation to the word "dismissive" as you do, RR.

Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Scout Team

I wasnt trying to come off as confrontational. I apologize if thats the case.

Red Shirt
    Kumbaya.....