Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Gophers Spring Practice Videos

Hybrid View

SuperFan

Gophers Spring Practice Videos

Tonight's practice:

There's a huge playlist on the U's YouTube account for this years Spring Practice, but I'll probably post a few videos up that I really enjoy.
    SKI-U-MAH!

towel boy
    Ummm serious question... Was this the spring game or just a practice? If it was the actual scrimmage, do they open it up for fans to watch? Not trying to be a butthead, I just didn't see anyone in the stands.

SuperFan
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedIggy View Post
    Ummm serious question... Was this the spring game or just a practice? If it was the actual scrimmage, do they open it up for fans to watch? Not trying to be a butthead, I just didn't see anyone in the stands.
    No no, legitimate question.. This was a practice. They have 2 or 3 spring practices at the stadium, and once under the lights to work out any potential technical bugs. That video was this Friday evening under the lights. When they have practices at The Bank, fans will be on the sidelines and not in the stands.

It may sound crazy to you folks, but our spring game doesn't even fill up the lower bowl of the stadium. Almost never will you see someone sitting in the 2nd level for our spring game.
    SKI-U-MAH!

Red Shirt
    Not crazy at all. Other than a few teams such as Nebraska and Alabama, most teams draw only a few thousand to their spring games. Including elite programs such as U$C.

Quote Originally Posted by Formo View Post
    It may sound crazy to you folks, but our spring game doesn't even fill up the lower bowl of the stadium. Almost never will you see someone sitting in the 2nd level for our spring game.