Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Minnesota Week at Off Tackle Empire

SuperFan

Minnesota Week at Off Tackle Empire

Ok guys.. One of my 'duties' when I agreed and volunteered to join HM was to help offer insight into the Minnesota Golden Gopher football program.. Please forgive me as I have been slacking on Minnesota news outside of GT's death. I am going to try and make it up by posting every article of Minnesota Week from Off Tackle Empire (they did Indiana last week) in this here thread.

Day 1: Minnesota Cocktail Party
    SKI-U-MAH!

SuperFan
    SKI-U-MAH!

Oh my!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." Ayn Rand

"Hillary has been cheated on more than a blind woman playing Scrabble. With gypsies." Dennis Miller

SuperFan
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_in_Blue_Land View Post
    I like it!
    Mr. BHGP thinks he knows hate.. but Iowa doesn't have "Who Hates Minnesota?" chants during their games versus teams NOT named Minnesota.

Yes, that's right. All it takes is one student to ask the question during a game versus Northwestern University, "Who Hates Iowa?" and he'll get an answer from 10,000 Gopher fans, "WE Hate Iowa!"

That said, I don't hate Iowa more than I hate Wisconsin.
    SKI-U-MAH!