Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MLS Game of the Week: RSL (5-1) vs KC (5-0)

Red Shirt

MLS Game of the Week: RSL (5-1) vs KC (5-0)

Great win by KC! Still unbeaten and untied. I didn't see the push on the disallowed goal either...I've seen much worse than that go uncalled many times (USA-Slovenia, anyone?).

Now if only the Royals can pull this one out it'll be a good night all around.

towel boy
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskerMaestro View Post
    Great win by KC! Still unbeaten and untied. I didn't see the push on the disallowed goal either...I've seen much worse than that go uncalled many times (USA-Slovenia, anyone?).

Now if only the Royals can pull this one out it'll be a good night all around.
    Not looking as good now. Brought a 9-2 game all the way into extra innings but Indians just scored 2 in the 10th to make it 11-9. Lets Go Royals!!!!

Not really that great of a game. Looked like both teams were playing a little tight, which made the first half really sloppy, IMO. Sporting KC wasted way too many corners, and CJ Sapong had a horrible game, despite his goal that was called back. The guy had no touch last night. The SKC D is really playing well right now, and RSL didn't have much in terms of quality looks at the goal. I'm happy the KC community has gotten behind this team, though. It's very cool to see 18,000 people packed into LSP.