Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Paradise Lost 3 - Purgatory

Paradise Lost 3 - Purgatory

Just finished this. Has anyone else seen it?

The Paradise Lost documentary series (1,2,3) chronicles the plight of three teens->men who were accused of rape and murder, their trial, and the evidence (and lack thereof) surrounding their convictions. Very very interesting way to spend 6 hours, if you have the time.

If you don't there is a website that sums it up...

http://www.wm3.org/Updates

I've seen the first two. Pretty riveting.
    nm57

Quote Originally Posted by joestrummer View Post
    I've seen the first two. Pretty riveting.
    Check out the third. It will knock you sideways.

Red Shirt
    We had some discussion on it a few months back when it first came out. Pretty interesting. Since then, West of Memphis by Peter Jackson came out at Sundance. It is suppose to present more evidence that was brought up. Haven't seen that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRum View Post
    We had some discussion on it a few months back when it first came out. Pretty interesting. Since then, West of Memphis by Peter Jackson came out at Sundance. It is suppose to present more evidence that was brought up. Haven't seen that yet.
    I'll have to check that out. Is that public yet?

Yeah, I saw a bit on Jackson and his efforts on their behalf and the documentary, pretty crazy how much attention the case garnered, and it's one of about a million examples of why I hope I never, ever get caught up in our judicial system in any way, shape or form.