Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Charles Jackson should be here in the summer

Charles Jackson should be here in the summer

According to Sam MacKeown anyway....

Charles Jackson should be here in the summer
    http://sports.omaha.com/2012/04/09/s...ce-quick-hits/
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Either Sam has been reading this forum or someone has been telling him something...

Scout Team
    That will be awesome, also like the part he mentioned about Heard, as much work as he put in to get here, I hope he does something good on that side of the ball

Recruit

I agree with you Dotsee, the kid has busted butt to get to Nebraska I wish him the best as he gets a chance to get on the field and do some damage. It will be interesting to see him come through the tunnel for the first time.

That's good news, but this is what many have been saying for a while. Would like to see something official letting us know our boy is ready to be here.

You will know its official once he is on the practice field and as the school can't discuss it while it is going through the Clearing House etc...

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRedDread View Post
    That's good news, but this is what many have been saying for a while. Would like to see something official letting us know our boy is ready to be here.

Red Shirt
    Me likey.....me likey very much.....if it proves to be true.

towel boy
    Sean Callahan Tweet this morning...

Sean_Callahan: RT @NateClouse: It's official, #Nebraska class of 2011 signee Charles Jackson has been cleared by the NCAA. #Huskers

Husker Immortal
    What a great story.

#1 Husker Fan
    Now when Tevin Mitchell de-commits and transfers then our secondary will be top in the nation for a couple of years! Ok, a guy can dream cant he?!?!??!?!? Two lockdown corners!
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

Will be on campus the first week of June and elgible for Summer practice....

Red Shirt
    I don't know. Do you think Pelini will find a job for his mom?

\
    Quote Originally Posted by SBHusker View Post
    Now when Tevin Mitchell de-commits and transfers then our secondary will be top in the nation for a couple of years! Ok, a guy can dream cant he?!?!??!?!? Two lockdown corners!

Scout Team
    Great news for CJ and Huskers fans.

Travel Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Will be on campus the first week of June and elgible for Summer practice....
    Thanks, RR. I wonder how much his uncertain entry status has affected the recruiting approach to DBs. After a VERY thin secondary last year, it appears that it could be the deepest position group on the team this year.
    “If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.” Marcus Aurelius