Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Romney's swiss bank account

Antediluvian Abrasiveness
    Quote Originally Posted by Pops View Post
    lol those were the days...then following the election

but but but and more buts
    I remember not long ago when no liberal on this board was going to support Obama. He must have done some great things in the last two months to get y'all to change your minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogahusker View Post
    Why is it that Obama sheep want to give him an award for any sign of improvement in an economy that is in the toilet? It's like the proverbial "tallest midget" award. Wake me up when he does something, anything significant.

Um, I posted a link about positive news regarding the economy in response to your comment about what a awful choice he was vs. McCain.

That's not exactly an award.

That said, leading the world in economic growth during a worldwide recession is indeed a significant achievement. It's one, as an American, I'm proud of.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonuvahusker View Post
    I remember not long ago when no liberal on this board was going to support Obama. He must have done some great things in the last two months to get y'all to change your minds.
    Gingko Biloba helps with memory. Here's a link where you can buy some:

http://www.drugstore.com/ginkoba/qxb...ive=6038238075

Blackshirt
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBlack&Blue View Post
    Um, I posted a link about positive news regarding the economy in response to your comment about what a awful choice he was vs. McCain.

That's not exactly an award.

That said, leading the world in economic growth during a worldwide recession is indeed a significant achievement. It's one, as an American, I'm proud of.
    Ok, so Obama wins the "nowhere to go but up aftger 3 years of pure failure" award. Noted. Not sure how McCain fits in to your trumpeting of Obama and this uptick in the economy. We will never know how McCain would have done but I'm sure in your eyes it would have been far worse than what Obama has done.
    I used to have superpowers.....but my therapist took them away...

Ok, so Obama wins the "nowhere to go but up aftger 3 years of pure failure" award. Noted. Not sure how McCain fits in to your trumpeting of Obama and this uptick in the economy. We will never know how McCain would have done but I'm sure in your eyes it would have been far worse than what Obama has done.
    Actually, I always kind of liked McCain. Until he picked Palin.

I probably wouldn't have voted for him, but I would have given him a look sans Palin.

If he picks Lieberman as his running mate, there would have been a good chance I'd vote for him.

Blackshirt

I probably wouldn't have voted for him, but I would have given him a look sans Palin.

If he picks Lieberman as his running mate, there would have been a good chance I'd vote for him.

I can agree with all of that.
    I used to have superpowers.....but my therapist took them away...

Rebel Alliance

But Biden didn't stop you voting for President Obama...
    “Everybody thinks of changing humanity and nobody thinks of changing himself.” - Leo Tolstoy

Quote Originally Posted by FLA4NEB View Post
    But Biden didn't stop you voting for President Obama...
    No, because Joe Biden is light years better than Palin, even with his faults.

I mean, there's not even any comparison between the two.

Palin was essentially a nobody about three years before her VP nomination. Biden had decades of valuable public service. Even if you don't agree with him, you simply cannot deny that.