Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: What do you think of James Dobson?

What do you think of James Dobson?

(Is it ok to have a thread about James Dobson?)

Husker Immortal
    seems to be working so far...

What do I think if James Dobson what?
    "The distinctive mark of the Christian, today more than ever, must be love for the poor, the weak, the suffering." Pope John Paul II

Husker Immortal
    I was just going to say that.

Society Crazy Indeed
    changed his name? would he still be connected to hate

I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded, or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.I wont give up, shut up, let up, until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, and showed up for all wounded children.

Rebel Alliance
    What do you think if James Dobson ate a live squirrel?
    As government gets bigger people get smaller

Junior Varsity
    Every time I bring up the fact that we tend to get pushed around now days in Football and maybe we should go back to just pounding the weights instead of all this Hi-tech fancy stuff we do, people just shrug me off. But yes I have my doubts.
    The Skunk Has Spoken!

I swear skunk was squeezin my buttocks !
    Skunkman's nose nailed this one.
    Never squat with yer spurs on.
    Quote Originally Posted by CombatTargeteer
    "You gotta watch the Skunkman."
    I don't want to ruin Skunk's rep, but I have to report that he is a very hospitable and generous guy, besides being a super Husker fan.

Heathen
    Quote Originally Posted by Pops View Post
    changed his name? would he still be connected to hate
    Only if he changed it to Al Sharpton.. oh, wait, that would be racist.

Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple. - Barry Switzer

Life is hard
    ; its harder when you're stupid - John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownHusker View Post
    What do I think if James Dobson what?
    I accidentally a Coke bottle... is that bad?

Society Crazy Indeed
    Quote Originally Posted by CornfieldCounty View Post
    Only if he changed it to Al Sharpton.. oh, wait, that would be racist.
    i dont disagree

I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded, or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.I wont give up, shut up, let up, until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, and showed up for all wounded children.

James Dobson came under fire for his comparison of embryonic stem cell doctors to Nazi experimentation 'doctors'. In doing so, Mr. Dobson said:
    "In World War II, the Nazis experimented on human beings in horrible ways in the concentration camps, and I imagine, if you wanted to take the time to read about it, there would have been some discoveries there that benefited mankind."

As someone who has a relative facing a Kidney transplant, I am encouraged that rejection rate can fall from 22% to 8% using stem cell treatments. After the closed posted that discussed James Dodson, I hope that we continue to us science and stem cells to discover new ways to live healthier.

Society Crazy Indeed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nishioka View Post
    I accidentally a Coke bottle... is that bad?
    sat on?