Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The 50 most dangerous Liberals

Society Crazy Indeed
    Quote Originally Posted by HuZkurZ View Post
    I noticed one on the differences between the liberal and conservative list of most dangerous, other than there are twice as many libs, is how many off the liberal list are part of Barry's administraion.
    I thought you said you didnt read the other list...how can you compare the 2?

God of Huskermax

Quote Originally Posted by Pops View Post

I noticed one on the differences between the liberal and conservative list of most dangerous, other than there are twice as many libs, is how many off the liberal list are part of Barry's administraion.
    That list also has Michelle Obama on it... so that ought to tell you a thing or two about the state of mind the author is in

The list is an idiotic rant from a denuded conservative. It includes lots of people in the current administration, which was put into office by a majority of Americans, and is far from "dangerous."

It's a pathetic, overtly political rant from the far right.

It lists Michelle Obama for God's sake. Who's next--Malia when she turns 18? (Never mind, the answer to that question, direct from the twisted far right, is "Yes.")

At least Pop's thread listed conservatives outside of politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Pops View Post
    I just browsed the names on it.

I like his beef about #9. He seems to object to the program, not how it is being administered.

Michelle Obama is 10th most dangerous because she advocates for better child health?

Makes me wonder how dangerous anyone after her on the list could really be.

I'm just waiting for these guys to publish decks of cards with the two most dangerous lists on them....

... one on the differences between the liberal and conservative list of most dangerous, other than there are twice as many libs,
    clearly, that is because there are more bad L's than their are bad C's.

God of Huskermax

I just browsed the names on it.