Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Stanley Cup Playoffs!

Scout Team
    Rangers appear to have gotten stuck playing the Sens game, and they cannot win faceoffs to save their lives, plus their power play is lifeless

Blackhawks finally pull on out on a great goal from Toews in OT

Call Kenny Loggins
    James Neal is a tremendously dirty hockey player.
    Its all part of the process

Husker Immortal Love Tool
    So Neil gets no games off for hitting Boyle in the head?

Pathetic!
    The Skunk Has Spoken!

I swear skunk was squeezin my buttocks !
    Skunkman's nose nailed this one.
    Never squat with yer spurs on.
    Quote Originally Posted by CombatTargeteer
    "You gotta watch the Skunkman."
    I don't want to ruin Skunk's rep, but I have to report that he is a very hospitable and generous guy, besides being a super Husker fan.

You are talking about the wrong guy....the guy you are talking about is Chris Neil....

Quote Originally Posted by uncertainbyprinciple View Post
    James Neal is a tremendously dirty hockey player.
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Hagland coming back is going to help....

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsee View Post
    Rangers appear to have gotten stuck playing the Sens game, and they cannot win faceoffs to save their lives, plus their power play is lifeless

Blackhawks finally pull on out on a great goal from Toews in OT

Grapes rips Raffi Torres....for what he is a head hunter....

Travel Squad
    I haven't been around for awhile. I see there is a hockey thread, as there always should be. Some great hockey so far in these playoffs. First off, I think it might be time for Kenny Holland to retool the Wings. Haven't gotten past the 2nd round in 3 years and have looked pathetic doing it. Congrats to the Preds. I'm glad to see the Blues get past the Sharks. They haven't won a series since 2002 I think. NJ/Fla has been a yawner. I just can't get pumped up to watch either of those clubs. B's/Caps and NY/Ottawa series have been great. Pens/Bullies, what a weird series. Neither team could play D to save there lives. I swear the Pens would have won the series if Crosby hadn't come back. The Pens were playing defensively before the playoffs started. Crosby comes back and they think they can just outscore everyone and win. Not going to happen. Bettman just pissed down his leg having his poster boy knocked out in the 1st round. Flyers are out in the next round if they don't tighten up there D as well. I'm waiting for the riots to begin again in Vancouver when the Fish lose. Luongo is a $7 million year consultant right now. That won't go over well with management. I will say I like Corey Schneider and Keith Ballard. After that.............a bunch of whiners and divers. You know the Nucks are hated when Canada won't even get behind them! Dogs and Hawks, I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of that series. I'm rooting for the Dogs to FINALLY win a series. And yes, Raffi Torres crosses the line quite frequently. What a piece of poo. Matt Cooke with the Pens was along the same lines, but he FINALLY cleaned up his act some. Some tough guy needs to clean Torres clock. I love playoff hockey! 7 more weeks of bliss.............
    "I have never seen people with more class than I saw at Nebraska. The Nebraska fans, players, cheerleaders, band, officials, coaches, etc., gave me living testimony of what college football should be all about." - Bobby Bowden

Travel Squad
    Kings win !!!!!!
    "I have never seen people with more class than I saw at Nebraska. The Nebraska fans, players, cheerleaders, band, officials, coaches, etc., gave me living testimony of what college football should be all about." - Bobby Bowden

I am a Rangers fan but we like the Kings as we live out here and of course despise the Cannucks...

Quote Originally Posted by redwinghusker View Post
    Kings win !!!!!!

LOL not much to argue with...

Oh and the USA U-18 team won their 4th straight Gold Medal in the IHFW Championship... Blew out Sweden 7-0....yeha...

I haven't been around for awhile. I see there is a hockey thread, as there always should be. Some great hockey so far in these playoffs. First off, I think it might be time for Kenny Holland to retool the Wings. Haven't gotten past the 2nd round in 3 years and have looked pathetic doing it. Congrats to the Preds. I'm glad to see the Blues get past the Sharks. They haven't won a series since 2002 I think. NJ/Fla has been a yawner. I just can't get pumped up to watch either of those clubs. B's/Caps and NY/Ottawa series have been great. Pens/Bullies, what a weird series. Neither team could play D to save there lives. I swear the Pens would have won the series if Crosby hadn't come back. The Pens were playing defensively before the playoffs started. Crosby comes back and they think they can just outscore everyone and win. Not going to happen. Bettman just pissed down his leg having his poster boy knocked out in the 1st round. Flyers are out in the next round if they don't tighten up there D as well. I'm waiting for the riots to begin again in Vancouver when the Fish lose. Luongo is a $7 million year consultant right now. That won't go over well with management. I will say I like Corey Schneider and Keith Ballard. After that.............a bunch of whiners and divers. You know the Nucks are hated when Canada won't even get behind them! Dogs and Hawks, I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of that series. I'm rooting for the Dogs to FINALLY win a series. And yes, Raffi Torres crosses the line quite frequently. What a piece of poo. Matt Cooke with the Pens was along the same lines, but he FINALLY cleaned up his act some. Some tough guy needs to clean Torres clock. I love playoff hockey! 7 more weeks of bliss.............

Travel Squad
    How you doin RR? I hope the misses is on the mend. I hadn't heard about the U18 team. Good for them.

She got a clean bill of health about 10 days ago....has to go back in one year for a 'look-see' to make sure she is doing okay....

I'm doing good thanks...

How you doin RR? I hope the misses is on the mend. I hadn't heard about the U18 team. Good for them.

Travel Squad
    Awesome to hear the good news about your sweetie!

Scout Team
    Boyle reportedly out with a concussion for the Rangers tonight:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...032143127.html

I have to say that hit looks a lot like the hit on Hossa

Call Kenny Loggins
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    You are talking about the wrong guy....the guy you are talking about is Chris Neil....
    I was referring to Pittsburg's James Neal, but admittedly, it was in direct response to watching him take several shots at the back of Jaromir Jagr's head in game 6, Plus his actions during the 60 minute fight we call "Game 3".

That was many hours ago and I've cooled off since then, and I'll admit that I hadn't watch much hockey until the playoffs so don't know much about Neal apart from what I saw in this series. He may, in fact not be that dirty of a player, and certainly there are others committing far worse offenses recently (Niel being among them).
    Its all part of the process