Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Stanley Cup Playoffs!

pray for me ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by uncertainbyprinciple View Post
    Absolutely clean in my opinion too. I wonder if you'd feel the same way if one of my Flyers was dishing it out, that's all
    I'd be okay with it as the Rangers would be up 3 goals when the Flyers went into "goon mode".
    Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.Bill Watterson, cartoonist, "Calvin and Hobbes"

Yeah that is vintage Flyers...

Speaking of them....Jersy with 2 goals in 20 second leads 2-1 after one....seem to be wearing Philly down....

Quote Originally Posted by ColoREDo View Post
    I'd be okay with it as the Rangers would be up 3 goals when the Flyers went into "goon mode".
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

I don't think we will find out as I think Jersey is going to win the series with Philly....they can play defense and have a Hall Of Fame goalie...

Quote Originally Posted by uncertainbyprinciple View Post
    Absolutely clean in my opinion too. I wonder if you'd feel the same way if one of my Flyers was dishing it out, that's all

Jersey beats Flyers in OT 4-2 and lead the series 2-1

Kings remain on fire...lead STL 4-2 late third and about to take a 3-0 series lead....

Starter
    LAK are the hottest team right now, hands down! Bettman has to be overjoyed a little on the inside in hopes of a NYR v LAK finals.

Tonight its PHX v NSH, game 4 with PHX up 2-1 @ 7:30 EST. If PHX wins, I think they win in 5, if they loose, the series will go to 7.

Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple. - Barry Switzer

Life is hard
    ; its harder when you're stupid - John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Greatest Fan of All View Post
    I'd be fine with a MAC coach...even Frank (a lesser mistake than Bo). Over Bo? ABSOLUTELY

pray for me ;)
    Here is an interesting fact that I learned today. Henrik Lundqvist was drafted in the 7th and final round of the 2000 NHL draft. Nice find indeed.
    Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.Bill Watterson, cartoonist, "Calvin and Hobbes"

pray for me ;)
    Capitals absolutely peppered Lundqvist on their 1st power play and he stopped everything.

pray for me ;)
    Ovechkin puts Caps up 1-0 in the 1st.

pray for me ;)
    All even at 1 in the 2nd.

Rangers and DC tied after two at 2-2....Gabby looks like he might finally have his mojo back....two goals in two games...

Overchicken may find himself suspended for this......head hit and he left his feet....a repeat offender to boot...the Caps have been targeting the Rangers D all series...

FYI....like I said repeat offender....got 3 games just this past January (2012) for his hit on the Pens defenseman....

Ovechkin called for charging Girardi in the Rangers’ zone. Couple of problems with the play. Ovechkin left his skates to deliver a shoulder to Girardi’s head and he also completely ignored the puck at his feet in favor of giving the hit.
    http://blogs.northjersey.com/blogs/r...s_at_capitals/

Starter
    Ovi will probably get 2-5.

Last night, PHX held NSH to a big fat goose egg and now leads 3-1.

LA can finish off STL tomorrow and its game 4 of NJ and PHI for the evening game.

Looking like a PAC v ATL finals!

Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple. - Barry Switzer

Life is hard
    ; its harder when you're stupid - John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Greatest Fan of All View Post
    I'd be fine with a MAC coach...even Frank (a lesser mistake than Bo). Over Bo? ABSOLUTELY

Scout Team
    Some poor officiating in game 4 Rangers vs. Caps, 2-3 missed penalties that could have been called against the Caps, a poor call for slashing against the rangers that led to the winning goal. A slashing, and interference, and a delay completely missed by the refs that would have put the rangers on the power play and then the slash they called right after missing one on Boyle and he had the puck, not sure how they missed that one

2 games apiece and back to New York we go