SUMMARY POSTED Page __ Post ___ located here Link
Welcome to the HuskerMax Score Predictions contest. You must be a registered user to participate.
THE RULES, IN A NUTSHELL:
- Don't edit your post.
. . . . . edited posts will be deleted. Make a new post instead.
- Submit your entry before kickoff.
. . . . . entries time-stamped after kickoff will be deleted.
- More details:
. . . . . for complete rules and how winners are determined, click here.
- Use correct team designations.
. . . . . RED for Red Team and WHITE for White Team
Participants will NOT be notified if their entry is disqualified for failure to follow any of the rules.
Please read this entire message carefully and completely to understand this contest and ensure your entry is valid.
1. Predict the final score of the game.
2. Reply to this thread with your prediction.
3. Use the correct team designations: NU for Nebraska, and ___ for _________.
4. Do not edit your post after it is submitted or it will be disqualified. Tie-breakers are determined by the order of entry (earlier wins), and post-edit time stamps complicate that process. If you change your mind about your prediction, submit a new post, and your previous post(s) will be removed.
5. Do not enter conversational posts on this thread, they will be removed.
ENTRY SCORING AND WINNER SELECTION:
The differences between the actual and predicted scores of each team are combined for your score. A lower number is better, and a perfect prediction gives a score of 0. The earliest entry with the best score is the Winner. Later entries with the same score are Co-Winners but will not receive a prize. 2nd place entries are awarded "2nd Team", 3rd place entries are awarded "Scout Team", and 4th place entries are awarded "Water Boy" status.
Predicted final scores: NU 56 / UM 21
Actual final score: NU 51 / UM 38
UM difference: 21 - 38 = -17
Absolute value of differences, combined: |5| + |-17| = 22
Prediction score: 22