Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Husker Legend Larry The Cable Guy Is On Board with Coach Miles & Husker Basketball

Husker Legend Larry The Cable Guy Is On Board with Coach Miles & Husker Basketball

Coach Miles & Larry The Cable Guy are Tweeting back and forth. Larry told coach Miles to Git-R-Done! and coach Miles replied back...Yes sir!!!

I like the freshness to the approach of the new coach.

https://twitter.com/#!/CoachMiles

I like this exchange better:

I may end up liking this guy!

Quote Originally Posted by OmaHusker View Post
    I like this exchange better:

I may end up liking this guy!
    I saw that too and loved his reply back at the guy.

I also like the one about being in New Orleans.

"None of these for me.... All work in New Orleans!" http://pic.twitter.com/tyZZyODu
    Attached Images Attached Images

All Legend
    I wonder what the backstory is there. Didn't Miles coach up there? Maybe this is just friendly smack talk.
    "It just shows that we're changing the program," Petteway said. "Coach Miles and the guys we have on our staff and our players, we're changing the culture of Nebraska basketball, and this is just the beginning for us." - HuskerOnline.com 2-16-2014

Who the heck is Mike McFeely?

All Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by hpride1982 View Post
    Who the heck is Mike McFeely?
    He appears to be a sportscaster at KFGO in Fargo, ND. Miles coached a North Dakota State there for 6 years. They probably either love each other or hate each other.
    "It just shows that we're changing the program," Petteway said. "Coach Miles and the guys we have on our staff and our players, we're changing the culture of Nebraska basketball, and this is just the beginning for us." - HuskerOnline.com 2-16-2014

Quote Originally Posted by huskernut View Post
    I wonder what the backstory is there. Didn't Miles coach up there? Maybe this is just friendly smack talk.
    Here's the radio show interview with Coach Miles and McFeely from a few days ago. It provides backstory on that tweet; it goes back to an article McFeely wrote a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by The Point View Post
    Here's the radio show interview with Coach Miles and McFeely from a few days ago. It provides backstory on that tweet; it goes back to an article McFeely wrote a few years back.
    Thanks for offering up the link to the interview. It was fun to listen to and puts perspective to the Tweets. I like listening to what coach Miles has to say...he has a great personality and very entertaining.